★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Super Donuts is a Platformer without a jump button! Taking inspiration from the all time greats in the genre!

Collect sweets as you travel around the world of Sweetzerland in search of the Baby Donuts! Try out various power ups including Giant! Super Sprinkles, Sticky, Bounce and more!

Over 40 levels of increasing challenge will put your gaming skills to the test! There's plenty of hidden secrets too!

See if you can get 100% Complete to unlock something super special!

Keep an eye out for free updates which will add new features and levels in the future.

RetroBreak's comments:
After working away for almost 2 years, here's the result! I'm really happy with the positive responses it's got so far and i'm looking forward to seeing more people play it now it's released to the public!

Thanks again for the support and I hope you enjoy it!

If you'd like to cover the game on your site here's a link to the press kit with some videos and high res screenshots and promo images
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VV...3UjjBJ0HofYRC4

This is my first time releasing a full game and I hope to make many more in the future!
Here's a new trailer for the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EpMBk90UcE

12-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Looks like a fun game. Is there any Game Center for this?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
12-07-2017, 01:50 AM
Looks good. Love platformer style games ao Ill probably give this a go (not fussed about game centre stuff)
12-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Looks like a fun game. Is there any Game Center for this?
There will be in the next update! I just finished implementing a high score table and a top time table. In the future I'm hoping to add achievements as well!
12-12-2017, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Looks good. Love platformer style games ao Ill probably give this a go (not fussed about game centre stuff)
Thanks a lot, I hope you enjoyed the game if you did get it! see my response above about game centre