★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Eliminate Tips & Tricks

11-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Eliminate Tips & Tricks

Hey Guys,

I was looking for a thread to post a couple tricks I learned and while I'm not as good as terrorist or anything I got some skills and some tricks. Anyways let's hit this one up with tips tricks cheats some FAQ stuff so on and so on.

first thing to do is change the default control settings get rid off the double tap center to zoom ASAP also while your there feel free to Bump up the look sensitivity and turn on auto fire you need those precious secs to be looking and turning not tapping or double tapping

buy the plasma cannon or whatever it's called ASAP it's the blue shotgun thingy that everyone is killing you with get that FIRST

one thing I found that helps out is stacking health recharges back to back there is one on each map and when a player gets killed they drop one so the idea is to immediately go for the health recharge let it get your health up to at least 120 then get the drop on someone take them out and pick up their health recharge immediately and go on to the next player repeat unless you get double teamed or run out of health recharge anyways the idea is to time it right so you always stack a health recharge after you drop someone and your health is consisteny over 120 this is essentail especially if your up agaist someone over level 6 with damage upgrades which sucks cuz even with a stacked recharge and health @ 150 max your still going to drop after 3-4 shots maybe 5 if your lucky enough to get cover for a few secs and recharge your health

if your stacking health recharges avoid all other power ups cuz each powerup replaces the one you currently have the one your looking for is the one with the red plus in it

if someone has the drop on you and your close to the berserk shield run for the shield camp then run into them immediately when they turn the corner the berserk shield will instantly kill a player when you run into them if your health is a cool 100 or above just turn around and take them on if not run take cover and seek out health recharges or try to lead them to the berserk shield

the yellowish radio active liquid on that one map does not do any damage so jump in

feel free to add to this

Last edited by cubytes; 11-01-2009 at 04:35 AM.
11-01-2009, 04:36 AM
i got one:

it helps if u avoid dying

11-01-2009, 04:41 AM
@derek420 yup that's a good one hahaha

question: when they are flashing red does that mean they have a health recharge or just low on health?
11-01-2009, 04:43 AM
Send a message via AIM to k1ite
Pretty much like all FPS you need to learn the maps. If there was a nice aerial shot of each map with the locations of each power up then it would be nice but visually while playing, remember locations that suit you the most like high areas for snipers.
11-01-2009, 04:50 AM
yup and if your camping watch out for spawn points the maps are REALLY small it helps to memorize them too and watch your back every time someone get killed chances are they just spawned right behind you unless of course you have someone right in front of you to shoot at if you do then go for it
11-01-2009, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubytes View Post
@derek420 yup that's a good one hahaha

question: when they are flashing red does that mean they have a health recharge or just low on health?
i have no idea, never noticed
11-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Use the 'zoom' function. It seems to increase your accuracy (lock on) and damage by a fair amount.
11-01-2009, 05:41 AM
@Hmar9333 Can you pinch out to zoom? Or is it just double tap center to zoom when that functionality is on?
11-01-2009, 05:57 AM
nm you cant pinch to zoom if you disable it no more zoom for you but i never really have time to zoom anyways but thats def a good tip tho
11-01-2009, 06:05 AM
oh and the max is 175 not 150