★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ashworld is an open world survival adventure set in a post apocalyptic world a few hundred years from now. Water and food are valuable, rare and the most important things you'll have to find, as you try to survive in the rage-lands. An area of the world terrorized by the Ragers. A stereotypical group of road-warriors with no respect for the little life that's left.

During the night creatures, called the Skellies, roam the world and are becoming more dangerous as time passes.

Use your smarts, combined with the various weapons, cars, gadgets and raw materials that can be found inside the many underground area's, buildings, old sky-scrapers, and other area's of the Ashworld.

QUICK list of FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated gameplay (no 2 games are the same)
- Modifiable touch-controls (check options menu!!)
- Run and drive around the ragelands, visiting buildings, talking to people, beating up ragers and skellies.
- Use different weapons: boomerangs, chainsaws, rocket launcher, shotgun, machinegun, plasma rifle, flame thrower.
- Search through buildings, underground cavern's, and unexplored area's of the Ashworld for usable items.
- Find,Steal and drive a variation of different cars, all with their quirks and challenges.
- A host of story missions and sub-missions to guide you around the world.
- Craft new weapons and tools
- Gain experience points and use them to improve your character skills

psj3809's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ashworld/id1304265355?mt=8

Been waiting for this one for ages. Just bought it, loving it so far !
12-06-2017, 06:17 AM
I was waiting Ashworlf for an year

this game is AWESOME!

so addictive

12-06-2017, 06:41 AM
Hey guys, I'm the developer of this game (for those that don't know) and I'll keep checking this thread for any issues or things people run into.

Replying to everything might not be possible, but don't worry, I do read it all! Pushing updates to the app store often takes anywhere from 1 day up to 6 days, so instant fixes to critical problems is hard but it will happen ASAP if needed!

Hope you do enjoy the game tho! I put a lot of work in it, it supports MFI controllers, and check the options screen if you want to modify the touch-controls more to your preferences

I'm the game creator behind Orangepixel.net - tweet tweet @orangepascal
www.orangepixel.net
12-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Amazing game! Been watching playthroughs all week in anticipation. So far, plays really nicely and is great fun. Love the open world feel, that isn't too intimidating and is great for on the go playing. Congrats on mobile release!
12-06-2017, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepascal View Post
Hey guys, I'm the developer of this game (for those that don't know) and I'll keep checking this thread for any issues or things people run into.

Replying to everything might not be possible, but don't worry, I do read it all! Pushing updates to the app store often takes anywhere from 1 day up to 6 days, so instant fixes to critical problems is hard but it will happen ASAP if needed!

Hope you do enjoy the game tho! I put a lot of work in it, it supports MFI controllers, and check the options screen if you want to modify the touch-controls more to your preferences
maybe it's a bug?
in the vehicle, gamepad's backward is accel

and in the game, how can restore my HP when I'm injured?
12-06-2017, 08:23 AM
Downloading

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
12-06-2017, 09:13 AM
For anyone that doesn't know for some reason, this man makes super fun/addicting games! It's a no brainer!
12-06-2017, 09:14 AM
Oh man! How is the difficulty on this? I have seen some pc gameplay and it seems really realy really hard and i wonder how it works with touch controls

Last edited by sakara214ever; 12-06-2017 at 09:16 AM.
12-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Its quite tricky, i started walking to the garage (the place miles away) and once it turned night a whole plague of things started attacking me and killed me

Instead i've now gone left and found a town so i hope to improve my guy there. We'll all moan if it was too easy !
12-06-2017, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Its quite tricky, i started walking to the garage (the place miles away) and once it turned night a whole plague of things started attacking me and killed me

Instead i've now gone left and found a town so i hope to improve my guy there. We'll all moan if it was too easy !
Yeah you are right at that. I would not like it easy too! But given the pc gameplay i saw it seemed almost impossible so i supposed it will be 10 times more difficult on ios. Thanks for the help. I will wait some more impressions to decide cause i want to support THIS dev