★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Craft your adventure. Forge your hero. Become the ultimate Portal Knight!

Leave the familiar world behind and step into the fantastic unknown with Portal Knights, a cooperative 3D sandbox action-RPG! Level up your character and craft powerful gear to defeat your enemies in real-time tactical combat. Explore dozens of randomly-generated islands and restore peace to a world torn apart by The Fracture.

- Travel between randomly generated 3D sandbox worlds

- Tactical action combat

- RPG character classes including warrior, ranger and mage

- Epic boss battles

- Random Events

- Mine and gather resources from across the lands to craft your arsenal and supplies

- Build your home with dozens of materials and furnishings

- Play cross-platform Multiplayer (same Wi-Fi) with up to 4 players on mobile devices!

Larger islands available on devices with 2GB or more memory.

In-game languages supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Thai.

Follow us on Twitter @PortalKnights and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PortalKnights and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.portalknights.com
12-06-2017, 08:18 AM
Wow.

I had no idea about this game so checked it up on steam. Very highly rated. Great to see iOS gets another quality port....if this is truly a like for like port. So good to see.

And 505 is usually quality.....like terraria quality.

This looks like minecraft but not, which is great to see.

12-06-2017, 08:22 AM
A sandbox multiplayer rpg.
Amazing graphics and it is a big download but well worth the memory

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
12-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Super pleasant surprise to be on iOS. Looking forward to downloading it.

Last edited by thewickedbadger; 12-06-2017 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Finally able to log back in after a long time.
12-06-2017, 08:28 AM
I remember a fake version of this made it into the App Store last year and I was so excited for a minute lol Im so glad that the real thing is finally out
12-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Yay! Another great port from steam to mobile

We are starting to get spoiled with these and it’s a good thing
Not seeing it in Japan App Store yet (fingers crossed
It will pop up other 505 games are on there)
12-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Havent heard/seen of this before

Can someone help ? Is it offline ? Can i play single player ? Is it too 'minecrafty' (E.g i dont want to bother building things)

Cheers
12-06-2017, 08:56 AM
Wow, this had also just bumped on The Switch a week or so ago. Just bought it for my phone, nice little game. Single player is included @ poster above me. Its more quest oriented than minecraft, so you would propably like it.
12-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchroboter View Post
Wow, this had also just bumped on The Switch a week or so ago. Just bought it for my phone, nice little game. Single player is included @ poster above me. Its more quest oriented than minecraft, so you would propably like it.
Thanks a ton, sounds good i think i'll pick this up. Great to get these quality games recently
12-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Glad to see this on iOS. My Switch has become a Skyrim playing device, so I appreciate getting these indie games on a platform that is more readily available .