WIN 1 of $100 (x5) of in game currency for RUNEWARDS CCG on iOS Released today

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by FredBear Games, Dec 6, 2017.

1. FredBear Games

FredBear Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    [​IMG]

Hi All

To celebrate the launch of Runewards our online Strategic CCG game this week we are offering x5 $100 of in game currency promo codes for our game to help you get you building a great card deck early on to take on all comers.

To have a chance to win one of these we just ask that you
    Download, Follow, Share & Tag in 2 friends in the comments of the facebook post on our game page below:

https://www.facebook.com/Runewards/photos/a.1693684774250456.1073741831.1636083826677218/1988393258112938/?type=3

As well as the Facebook page we will also offer an additional x5 $100 promo codes only for Touch Arcaders on this thread. If you could just leave your (honest) feedback/comment on our game in this thread and we will randomly select x5 winners of $100 on Friday 8th December.

Download Runewards: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/runewards-strategy-card-game/id1222681858?ls=1&mt=8 RUNEWARDS

[​IMG]

== GAME DESCRIPTION ==

Runewards is a free-to-play competitive strategy card game set in a fantasy themed world that allows players to battle one against another. Runewards is a game about strategy, about bluffing and about out-smarting your opponent.

In Runewards, players can play solo versus A.I. or other players in Unranked or Ranked Matches. Each player begins with 10 cards, containing Spells, Units and a Hero. The Player with the highest Power value at the end of the round wins.

Players can also compete in Seasonal Leagues, where reaching higher Leagues will reward the player with gifts (Chests, Cards, Gold and Runes) depending on what position they finished at the end of the Season.

Players will be able to increase their Deck Collection simply by playing the game. They can also earn cards by completing daily Quests, which reward Gold – The currency that is being used in the game to purchase chests. Chests contain cards that can be added to your Deck Collection.

If you want to succeed, you will need more than just playing the game, you will need to outplay your opponent!

== GAME INFO ==

The game board where you will play against other players is called Battlefield. The Battlefield is composed of three lanes (shown in brick-mortar composition) per player called Territories, all of which is based on unit card's Affiliation.

The Territories play a crucial part of Runeward's gameplay because many cards, spells and heroes can affect them in a variety of ways.
    On the right part of the screen you have the Heroes which you can pick when you make your deck. There are several heroes for every army in the game.

Cards: Runewards has three types of cards: Heroes, Units and Spells.

[​IMG]

2. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    #2 MintCity, Dec 7, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Pleasantly Surprised!

This game has the aesthetics of Hearthstone/Magic the Gathering mixed with the gameplay of Gwent! There is nothing particularly unique with the game but it is a solid CCG nonetheless! I have definitely been enjoying my time with it! :) I am an avid fan of Gwent and this allows me to experience its style of gameplay on mobile with a nice change of scenery/cards. I love that there is a single player campaign as well! Well done devs!

3. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    The game is pretty awesome with the Hearthstone aesthetic and Gwent gameplay mashed into one, I mean that in the best way possible. Even when/if Gwent is released on mobile I will still be playing this as it's just that good. I can't wait to see how the develop the game via updates and expansions. Very well done devs and highly recommended.

4. soliuz

soliuz Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Just need more marketing to get players. Stuck finding a match for 30 minutes. Maybe instead of matching base a rank match with everyone. Sure it will be unfair some matches but beats waiting long ques

5. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Any word on the TA member winners? They were supposed to be picked today, correct?

6. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Hi, they will be coming shortly. We have an issue with them not redeeming so we are just checking that so they should be with you today. :)

7. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    All promo codes sent :)