★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Louis Ho
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 75.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The new lean, mean game of soccer. Fast, high-tempo games of football designed for pick-up and play.

Quick matches where the players auto-run and you use one finger to pass and score wonderful goals. Its easy to learn but hard to master in this semi-retro game.

Take your fictitious team from the lower leagues at the start of the 2017 - 2018 season to the top tier of your chosen country.

BE THE PLAYER, BE THE MANAGER
You decide the team and how you play. Decide on the formation and tactics, purchase players, make the decisive plays as you make your way up the leagues.
Improve your team by playing the youngsters and giving them playing time. Build the team, buy and sell players on the transfer market.

INTUITIVE ONE-TOUCH CONTROLS
Just swipe, drag or tap for kicks, curl, shots, passes, sprints and sliding tackles. On the pitch it's all about finding the right pass or shot and the timing of sliding tackles. Off the pitch, easily change your formation and tactics with just a finger. You decide how your players make their important attacking runs.

FUNDAMENTALS OF SOCCER
This is a stripped down game of soccer that is all about kicking the ball and timing. Direct the shots and pass to other players or into open space. Sprint on to through balls. Chase down the opponent and time the sliding tackles. This is a game without offsides, free-kicks, fouls and fatigue. Just fast and pure gameplay for mobiles.

MANY DIFFERENT LEAGUES
Choose your team from either England, Spain, Germany or Italy. Start from the fifth-tier league and work your way to the top.

Boardumb's comments:

12-07-2017, 06:16 AM
Hi, the developer here - My first game is out now on Apple and Android, please feel free to provide any feedback here.

Some gifs to go with it:

12-07-2017, 06:34 AM
I dont want to pay $4.99 for this game
12-07-2017, 07:01 AM
That's fair enough, I do want to point out its perfectly possible to play through the whole game without paying anything. There are a few (hopefully) unobtrusive ads that can be skipped, and it doesn't block your progress either.
12-07-2017, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Games Studio View Post
That's fair enough, I do want to point out its perfectly possible to play through the whole game without paying anything. There are a few (hopefully) unobtrusive ads that can be skipped, and it doesn't block your progress either.
i just hate to play games with ads
so i guess i will try and if it's my taste, i'll buy it(means teams)

thanks!
12-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Congrats on the release and thanks for allowing me to test!
12-07-2017, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Congrats on the release and thanks for allowing me to test!
Thanks! And another thanks for the testing and comments.
12-07-2017, 11:37 AM
looks good
12-16-2017, 08:23 AM
So far after one week, it's got good reviews but probably needs more downloads

4.5 out of 5 Stars review on Touch, Tap, Play!
"Unique & Amazing"
"If SWOS and the classic Championship Manager (now Football Manager) had a gifted son, his name would be Footy Ball: Pass Pass Soccer. Must play!"
"I never thought that theres a lot of room for innovation or unique approaches when it comes to the football simulation genre, but I was wrong. Footy Ball: Pass Pass Soccer is the living proof of that and I am so happy I was able to get my hands on this gem of a game!"

As for future updates does anyone want to see more leagues? I'm thinking of France, any others? USA perhaps?
12-16-2017, 11:12 AM
I hate soccer, but love this game

This is the most enjoyable soccer game I've played for iOS devices. My only concern is that the AI is easy to beat; I've played ten games and haven't lost once. Despite this, the fun factor remains high and the graphics are pleasing.