$5 Via PayPal To Test My Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by DaveMApplegate, Dec 7, 2017.

1. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate Well-Known Member

I've been working the last 6 months on a mobile arcade game, called Undie Rush. I've been trying to collect community feedback along the way to make sure I'm creating something people will actually play and love. Last sprint, TouchArcade was really helpful in pointing out difficulty issues or game had. I wish I had more money to give, but am a broke developer. If you have a few moments, I'd love to invite you to the test flight, have you record a few minutes of feedback and then give me your thoughts. All feedback, no matter how brutal is welcome.

What you need to qualify for this:
    1) A Reddit account. We are having everybody post their feedback on a Reddit thread.
    2) iOS 11. I know not everybody likes the new OS, but it has screen recording.
    3) Willingness to answer a few followup questions / provide criticism. Our goal here is to find what we need to improve for the next version of the game : )

I'm fine sending the $5 Bitcoin, PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards : )

Cheers,

Dave Applegate

2. wizy

wizy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Would be willing but I really don't want to update to iOS 11

3. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    Yeah Ios 11 sucks
    we stay on 10.3.3 forever

4. DaveMApplegate

DaveMApplegate Well-Known Member

If you'd like to test it, I can do it free other versions of iOS but really need some gameplay footage and am on a limited budget : (

5. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Then with the swinging nature of bitcoin, I would recommend not paying in it or you might be paying a lot more!!

6. haerondir

haerondir Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    Hi, how do I start testing?

7. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Count me in. I have iP6 with the latest firmware. How do I start?