★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Space Ninja

12-31-2008, 11:04 PM
12-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Also see here.

The game is simply incredible. Look at the feedback from the testers on the last few pages of that thread ^. You will not regret buying this game. I'm buying this for sure!

The dev is already working on an update (I think).

Do yourself a favor and buy one of the first "good" games of 2009.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

01-01-2009, 12:33 AM
This is strange, I can't see it from iTunes.. then again I'm in Australia..

Yeah, I'm working on updating a few fixes.. and a special stage for touch arcade

any updates on the games I'm working on : www.twitter.com/jormy
01-01-2009, 12:38 AM
I eat souls!!!!

Last edited by tunawrap; 02-16-2010 at 09:20 PM.
01-01-2009, 12:40 AM
it plays really well.

I have one request. The ship doesn't go completely to the edge of the screen. This has resulted in a number of deaths Can you make it go to the edge of the screen?

arn
01-01-2009, 12:52 AM
Hmm.. changing the game mechanics will render all the existing replays invalid.. I didn't think it'd be released this soon so maybe in the distant future arn

as for having two copies, I think the game will overwrite each other? I'll finish the beta testing batch first though.. extra levels will come when someone can finish the whole game without powerups (I highly, highly doubt this).

never mind about the whole game, just the first 20 levels without powerups.

any updates on the games I'm working on : www.twitter.com/jormy
01-01-2009, 01:44 AM
What is the aim of the game? Completing missions with a story or getting a high score?
01-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Just picked up the game, will post again shortly with impressions.

Very happy to see the New Year being kicked off properly
01-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSP View Post
What is the aim of the game? Completing missions with a story or getting a high score?
completing levels is the primary goal. There are 40 regular levels and 5 challenge levels. The levels get hard. You get medals if you can complete a level without a) using any powerups b) using the bullet-time slow down.

The game consists of dodging enemy fire. There's no shooting perse, but there are powerups that can help a lot.

Really good use of the accelerometer. There is a frustration factor with more difficult levels, as you may have to try again and again. But dare I say - a very unique game.

arn
01-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Thanks for the info Arn. Do you have the choice to play whatever level you have unlocked or do you start from level 1 all over after a game over? I love games where you can replay harder levels right away instead of starting over with the slow pace of early levels.

Looks like a great game overall, got to complete Imprisoned first then I am on this.