★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Climby Hammer - Multiplayer Crafting Physics Climber (by Naquatic)

12-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Climby Hammer - Multiplayer Crafting Physics Climber (by Naquatic)

Edit: Please direct your attention to the new Games thread!

Hi everyone! We’ve got one for you! Climby Hammer is our take on the hammer climbing genre — inspired by games like Sexy Climbing and Getting Over It — but with a mountainous twist.

All of the courses are player made. Hop in and build your own mountain… or cave… or skyscraper… or… anything.

Upload your course, share it with the world, and then IT’S ON. Challenge any course — at random or by entering a share code — and compete against the world’s best times for that course.

Oh, and you can design your character’s face from scratch while you’re at it!

We’ve got TestFlight invites for anyone who wants in. And we’re holding a special contest for all who participate! Create your most challenging course and post the share code here. Tomorrow we will pick one of your courses. The players who hold the gold, silver, and bronze times for that course by Sunday night get some big rewards

UPDATE: We've got our course! brothamannp11911's "Quaint Village in the Mountains." Challenge it with code NYREW274. The players with the top three times by Tuesday night get a character unlock of their choosing

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners

Last edited by Naquatic; 12-13-2017 at 04:49 AM.
12-08-2017, 03:26 PM
INSPIRED BY GETTING OVER IT!

I'll be honest, pewdiepies recent let's plays of that has been a guilty pleasure of mine.

12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
INSPIRED BY GETTING OVER IT!

I'll be honest, pewdiepies recent let's plays of that has been a guilty pleasure of mine.
Incoming! The competition should watch out. You've got a proven track record of creating absolute terrors...

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
12-08-2017, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
Incoming! The competition should watch out. You've got a proven track record of creating absolute terrors...
My exams are over Wednesday, so bear with me until then
12-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Could you please invite me to the beta? My email adress is muxcraft007@gmail.com
I would love to play it
12-08-2017, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
My exams are over Wednesday, so bear with me until then
I don't understand, I thought the TA forum is your full-time job?

Michael and Will
12-08-2017, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrrra View Post
Could you please invite me to the beta? My email adress is muxcraft007@gmail.com
I would love to play it
Hi Skrrra, you got it! I sent over the invite. It should show up any moment.

Michael and Will
12-08-2017, 07:27 PM
TestFlight

Could I test out your Climby Hammer game please? My email is highamedd@yahoo.com. Thanks!
12-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Count me in

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
12-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddhigham View Post
Could I test out your Climby Hammer game please? My email is highamedd@yahoo.com. Thanks!
You're welcome! I'll send it over right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
Count me in
Counted!

Michael and Will