iPad Bouncy Smash - an energetic iOS roguelike-ish action platformer (by IV Studio)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by katastrophic88, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katastrophic88

katastrophic88 Active Member

Nov 7, 2017
    Hello, Everyone!

My name is Kat, I'm the Community Manager for Bouncy Smash -- an energetic iOS roguelike-ish action platformer developed by IV Studio. I'm a lifelong gamer (courtesy of my parents) and am fortunate to work in an industry that speaks to my heart. I also have an interest in developing my own indie title (one day, when I stop being scared - lol). I look forward to exploring all of your wonderful work and learning from you!

In the meantime, I have some awesome news I’d like to share.

Bouncy Smash is a love letter to the likes of Super Smash Bros., Monument Valley, Donkey Kong, and Alto's Adventure. I'm excited to announce that Bouncy Smash was nominated by Playcrafting for The 2017 Bit Awards for Best Mobile Game of the Year. This category recognizes games that deliver the best experience across all mobile platforms.

For those who aren’t familiar, The Bit Awards celebrates games and the people who make them over the course of a year. Categories include: PC/Console Game of the Year, Mobile Game of the Year, Tabletop Game of the Year, Best Style (audio and/or visuals), Best XR Game (augmented, virtual, or mixed reality), Best Student Game, and the Player’s Choice Award. To be eligible, all games must have shown at a Playcrafting event in New York, Boston, and/or San Francisco.

Words cant express how grateful we are to the community who supported us along our journey of developing Bouncy Smash. We’d love to see you at The Bit Awards Ceremony on December 15th in New York. Final winners will be announced at this event after a team of developers, industry professionals and press outside of the Playcrafting community have reviewed all the nominees. Here’s hoping we win!

Bouncy Smash will be available on iOS devices in Q1 2018. Feel free to check us out at www.bouncysmash.com. Thanks for your support!

[​IMG]