★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Craft, share, and battle in Climby Hammer! Create a course and compete online for the fastest time!

Battle against physics as you scale treacherous terrain using only your trusty hammer. Can you handle the mountainous challenge?

CRAFT YOUR OWN MOUNTAIN
Create a course any way you like. Share it with your friends and challenge their best times!

DESIGN YOUR CHARACTER
Draw your avatar's face from scratch. Then deck yourself out with collectible outfits.

JOIN A CLAN
Team up with your friends in weekly challenges to become world famous mountaineers.

JOIN OVER 100 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
Follow @Naquatic on Facebook and Twitter to find out why our apps like MonsterCrafter and Shooting Showdown have been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Citizens of Touch Arcade! Climby Hammer will be appearing in an App Store near you in a few hours. Big thanks to Tasos for the amazing TouchArcade writeup!

The game is a multiplayer take on the hammer climbing genre popularized by games like Sexy Climbing and Getting Over It. In Climby Hammer, all of the courses are made by YOU. Create your own mountain… or cave… or skyscraper… or… anything… and compete against the world for the fastest completion time. If you make a cool course, post it here!

Design your character any way you like with our pixel art creator. With enough skill you might even make something as cool as TA’s own brothamannp11911’s helmeted hero. http://forums.toucharcade.com/attach...8&d=1512947330

This also marks the thrilling conclusion of a hard fought contest in the Upcoming Games thread. Congratulations to our winners who had the fastest completion times in the course created by brothamannp11911, “Quaint Village in the Mountains.” Anyone can challenge these times with course code NYREW274.
1st Place - Fricknuggets
2nd Place - Roundwolf16
3rd Place - brothamannp11911

PM me your Climby Hammer friend code to claim your prize!

12-13-2017, 05:31 AM
Great game! Not much to say really.. if you like what it's based off of then you'll love this game. There are also extra features like building levels, finding friend levels, ranking, etc. Just be prepared to get addicted

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

12-13-2017, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Great game! Not much to say really.. if you like what it's based off of then you'll love this game. There are also extra features like building levels, finding friend levels, ranking, etc. Just be prepared to get addicted
Thanks L.Lawliet! We try

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
12-13-2017, 09:32 AM
A buy prompt for stuff would be nice and does my progress from the TestFlight carry over (I haven’t checked yet)?

Edit: it does, though while I’m not the biggest fan of the paying for obstacles things due to gems being a little hard to amass at times and the fact that as more and more obstacles will release, so will the amount of gems needed to unlock it all, but that’s just how life works and you have to be able to monetize somehow so I understand. In terms of gameplay itself, I think it’s pretty solid and I’ll continue to post more as time progresses maybe.

Last edited by jdawg101; 12-13-2017 at 09:50 AM.
12-13-2017, 11:11 AM
The developer has made many games I loved in the past and now I have to add this to my list . This game is fun and addictive and will b back later to post more

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
12-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg101 View Post
A buy prompt for stuff would be nice and does my progress from the TestFlight carry over (I havent checked yet)?

Edit: it does, though while Im not the biggest fan of the paying for obstacles things due to gems being a little hard to amass at times and the fact that as more and more obstacles will release, so will the amount of gems needed to unlock it all, but thats just how life works and you have to be able to monetize somehow so I understand. In terms of gameplay itself, I think its pretty solid and Ill continue to post more as time progresses maybe.
Thank you jdawg! We appreciate you trying it out and sharing your helpful thoughts

Michael and Will
Naquatic - Guncrafter | MonsterCrafter | CivCrafter | CivMiner | Staying Together | Polybear | Shooting Showdown | Soccer Showdown | Basketball Showdown | Hockey Showdown | Football Showdown | Climby Hammer | Football Clicker | ACC Football Challenge | Syllablade | Touch Ski 3D | American Football | American Basketball | American Hockey | Solitaire Zen | Arena | Affliction | Corners
12-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
The developer has made many games I loved in the past and now I have to add this to my list . This game is fun and addictive and will b back later to post more
Well thanks . Were glad to have you aboard!

Michael and Will
12-13-2017, 02:54 PM
Anyone make a TA clan yet?

My power-pop band is on iTunes.
12-13-2017, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Anyone make a TA clan yet?
I don't believe there is one yet! We temporary paused clan creation on iOS while we fix something server-side. If you have an Android device you can make a clan, or just let me know what you would like for the details and I'll create it for you:

1) Clan Name
2) Private or public (recommend Private since clans are filling fast with strangers)
3) What country's flag to use for your icon

Michael and Will
12-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naquatic View Post
I don't believe there is one yet! We temporary paused clan creation on iOS while we fix something server-side. If you have an Android device you can make a clan, or just let me know what you would like for the details and I'll create it for you:

1) Clan Name
2) Private or public (recommend Private since clans are filling fast with strangers)
3) What country's flag to use for your icon
Awesome, thanks!

1) Touch Arcade
2) Private
3) USA I suppose

My power-pop band is on iTunes.