★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Flipomacy

12-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Flipomacy

I have been working on a new game and I have finally managed to bring it to a stage where there is something worth sharing. Starting this thread to showcase the progress. Below is the progress made so far, starting from the bare prototype with just 2D boxes to finally a bit more mature and better looking UI.

The game is puzzle game where you have to 'flip' all the pieces on the board to the same color as that of the 'main' piece. This is my simplified take on 'diplomacy' where you have to bring everyone on the same page and every move you make, could turn some against you as well as turn some in your favour.
Simple touch controls - swipe to move left, right, up or down! More details coming soon!

12-21-2017, 01:32 PM
Managed to get stuff moving about in the game

Adding a sample gif here ....

12-30-2017, 01:55 PM
Happy New Year!

This year's last post to wish everyone from the TA community a very very very Happy New Year! Cheers to the new dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys of the new year! Hope all your wishes come true in the coming year. Happy New Year 2018!

And adding a last gif of 2017. Been working on some new elements like disappearing tiles and portals!

01-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Its 2018!

Hope the new year is treating everyone well!

The title of the thread is a WIP name of the game that I came up with. It was pointed out to me in another forum, that it was decent one but 'Fliplomacy' is a better option to correctly build upon the pun (on Diplomacy). If I am unable to come with anything better, I might just
keep that option!

Anyways, back in the new year with another gif! Working on some new tiles, some colors, some UI display as well.