★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jelly Juice is a brand new match-three game that will wonder-wow you with new jellies, magic combinations and tasty challenges filled with delicious juice!

Jinny is helping Mr. Gummy Bunny to escape from the hungry Pastry Chef. Join them on their adventure in Jellyland to crush the candy juice from jellies and drop it into Juice Volcano. Match your way through hundreds of levels (180) and have fun creating wonderful juicy combinations in this jellycious puzzle adventure!

Take on this sweet challenge alone or play with friends to see who can reach the top faster!

Squeeze all these great features:

Collect special jellies to make an explosive fruit jam and amazing combos!
Taste the sweetest graphics for your sugar enjoyment
Discover seasonal candy environments (like Choconut Beach, Lemon Lake, Cookie Land and more)
Use magical boosters to get help and collect stars
Complete adventurous levels and keep playing to help Jinny to save Mr. Gummy Bunny from hungry Pastry Chef!

Jelly Juice is:

Easy and fun to play, but still a compelling strategy game
Hundreds of sweet levels in the Jellyland more will be added soon with every update!
Leaderboards to follow your friends and competitors!
Easy game sync between devices: play whenever and wherever you want!

-------------------------------

Jelly Juice is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.

Have fun with Jelly Juice!

Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news:

facebook.com/redBitgames
twitter.com/redbitgames
instagram.com/redbit_games

lSoLlAKirA's comments:

Hi guys.

Simone from redBit games here, from Italy.

I'm aware this is not your cup of tea and i perfectly now that this kind of game has got different audience than the best mobile gamers that i know... but the work behind this match-3 game is so hard that i'd like to myself a try.

Jelly Juice is actually the only game we're working on as a whole team. If you know us we did a lot of games in the past and our business model was publishing and creating a lot of games trying to find our "viral" one. At the moment the market is so difficult and different that only games with a good ARPU manage to survive. So we took the decision of making a match-3 game: we transformed all the company into a different model and now all the developers, graphics and so on are working on Jelly Juice!

Honestly the result, IMHO, is astonishing. The game is very smooth and so better than a lot of competitors. Recently we added a lot of new features so, as i said before, i've decided to write in this forum to present you the game.

Here you are some trailers (one with real actors and two with pure gameplay), i hope you enjoy them!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

12-15-2017, 04:17 AM
Surely one of the best in the genre. I know a lot of people playing it from one year or so and they are really appreciating the product. Well done.
12-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Thanks MasterRon, we're working hard on this title and we're receiving a lot of good feedbacks. It's becoming a real hit!