★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I want to pick up a couple more games

01-01-2009, 01:41 AM
I want to pick up a couple more games

. . . with the remaining holiday money I have, these are my options:

Virtual Villagers
Low Grav Racer
Blue Defense
Brain Challenge
Dr. Awesome
Crash Bandicoot
7 Cities

I'm thinkin' of gettin' two more or roughly $10-$12 in games, what do you guys think?
Oh, and happy holidays!
01-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Don't get Crash lol. I'd say get Low Grav Racers, Virtual Villagers, Dr. Awesome, 7 Cities, and Brain Challenge. And also Space Ninja

01-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Can't go wrong with 7 Cities and Dr. Awesome. Virtual Villagers would be my third pick from that list.

I've been thinking about Brain Challenge myself, but I already have Brain Toot, Brain Tuner, Brain Surge and Speed Brain.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
01-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donburns99 View Post
Can't go wrong with 7 Cities and Dr. Awesome. Virtual Villagers would be my third pick from that list.

I've been thinking about Brain Challenge myself, but I already have Brain Toot, Brain Tuner, Brain Surge and Speed Brain.
Virtual Villagers looks like a lot of fun and I've been on the fence, but I think I'm gonna take the plunge to get it.

I'm also leaning towards Blue Defense and is Dr. Awesome worth the 1.99? I almost bought it when it was .99 but it looks like it gets repetitive
01-01-2009, 02:01 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenric View Post
. . . with the remaining holiday money I have, these are my options:

Virtual Villagers
Low Grav Racer
Blue Defense
Brain Challenge
Dr. Awesome
Crash Bandicoot
7 Cities

I'm thinkin' of gettin' two more or roughly $10-$12 in games, what do you guys think?
Oh, and happy holidays!
Erm I would suggest an alternatives here.
- Virtual Villagers (watch any YouTube review and you'll pass this out)
- Low Grav Racer (only if you like futuristic race, something like WipeOut for PSP. You'll feel a bit disappointing if you had played WipeOut. The track for WipeOut is far more complex and exciting to play with)
- Brain Challenge (I think it's ported from PSP. Get BrainToot instead for cheaper price)
- Dr. Awesome (great choice)
- Crash Bandicoot (Buy this if you're Crash fans and don't mind some lagging during some scene.)
- 7 Cities (A great TD game)
01-01-2009, 02:30 AM
get virtual villagers. ^^ don't listen to that guy he hasn't even played it.

dirty deeds and their dunderchee
01-01-2009, 03:29 AM
I'd suggest Blue defense(nice little shooter for only 99cents)Dr.Awesome, and 7Cities is also a great TD a must have if you're a fan of the genre.

Playing: HookChamp.WheelersTreasure.BaseballSuperstars2010. SniperVsSniper.RealRacing.
Wanting:Command&Conquer.Madden2010.
WaitingList: SpaceTripper.RoguePlanet.MiniSquadron.R-Type.
01-01-2009, 03:31 AM
Definitely NO to Crash Kart. Virtual Villagers... Isn't Sim City better?
01-01-2009, 03:37 AM
Make sure you have Fieldrunners and Crazy Tanks. They are my favorites.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

01-01-2009, 03:59 AM
I recommend Arvale: Journey of Illusion

I finished playing the Arvale: Journey of Illusion rpg/adventure game the other day. The game pace was steady and I finished it in 14 hours all up. It's good light hearted fun. Lots of humour and plenty to keep you interested. It's only what I would call a light rpg. No heavy dungeon grinding or manipulation of stats and abilities. But still enough to hold my interest and it should appeal even if you are not a huge fan of the rpg genre. Click here.