★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 9000BC Lite is out :)

11-01-2009, 02:45 PM
9000BC Lite is out :)

Hi Guys,
The Lite version is out.
Check it out here: iTunes Link

I wanted to know if the lite version is interesting enough to make you buy the game? I am note sure if I am giving out too little or too much of the gameplay.. It would be great if you could give me some feedback on that!

Also, I wanted to see if the next lite version of 9000BC (which has many cools spears and Unlimited Volcano Mode) is hot enough to convince you to purchase the full version. If you want to try that out PM me (or email me: 9000bcgame@gmail.com ) your UDID and I will make a package for you to try

This is what the Lite version which is not out has:

Spears
For the spears, this is the different types of spear that I have added:
  • Fire BOMB Spear - You can use this to kill tree monster + Other monster
  • Ice Spear - You can use this to kill the Fire Devil + Other monster
  • Double Spear
  • Triple Spear

Unlimited Volcano Mode
In some levels the Gods will bless you and you will have unlimited volcano. This I think will be fun distraction as you will have lot of enemies coming at you and can blast them off with the super volcano power
What do you guys think about this?

Also, my game play video has got more than 8000 hits now!
The new game play video will be uploaded soon!

Youtube link | Pop Up

9,000BC Game Description:
9000BC is based in 9000BC. The natives from neighboring tribes and the monsters from the deep Jungle and are coming. They are coming to take away the power of life from your Village. Your soul task is of a protector.
In order to destroy the enemies, you are not alone. There are Gods who are there to assist you. Get the power of Gods to magnify your strength and eliminate the monsters in creative ways.
9000 BC features creative game play and promises to take you back in time where fiction is reality.

Features:

* Creative Gameplay - use sphere to kill the natives, use water to eliminate the Fire Devils, blast that Volcano to destroy Tree Monsters, drag way the Bird and more...
* Cave painting inspired graphics
* Different Enemies and Monsters, each can be destroyed in a unique way.
* The Sea Food Energy Supply System - feed yourself to keep fighting.
* Amazing Physics Engine integration - you can burn and blast your enemies
* God Powers - Get God powers and take control over the nature.
* Enemies recycle system - you can use your enemies as fuel for your God Weapons
* Upgrade health, food supply system as you grow.
* Strengthen your Godly powers as you grow.
* In game Tutorials.
* More surprising features are coming and you can help shape the next version of 9000BC. To find out more see in-game link.

Screen Shots:

For more information visit the website: 9000BC.com

I hope you like it!

INTRO PRICE: $0.99

[infiniDy] US Warfare is out! $0.99 Launch Sale - http://bit.ly/ezOgVe Enter the $100 contest on TA - http://bit.ly/gRoSle

Last edited by 9000bcgame; 11-01-2009 at 02:49 PM.
11-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Haven't had the chance to download the lite version, but the full version is extremely fun! You'd be hard pressed to find a better game for $0.99 on the iPhone! Hope to see some of the features from the lite version cross over to the full version!
11-01-2009, 07:59 PM
tried the lite, loved it, bought it

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553
11-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Sweet, Downloading. I hope I get chosen to beta the full version

Gamecenter: Will090
11-01-2009, 08:50 PM
This looks really cool.