★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombies revenge was yesterday! We give you: "Ghost Stories"!

Experience this gruesome display of blood and horror! Take part in the shocking and terrifying tale about Bill and his Father's attempt to cheat death! In order for you to fully enjoy being scared by our horrifying cast of monsters and creatures, we included a beginner-friendly tutorial into the story.
This masterpiece of storytelling excellence has been written by a very well known director under alias.

*Interactive Story
*Comic-style graphics
*In the spirit of 50's mystery and horror stories
*Beginner friendly tutorial included in the story-line
*Zombies!
*Blood!
*A chainsaw!
*Even gas for the chainsaw!
*More zombies!
*Glows in the dark!
*Intuitive iPhone optimized controls
*Defeat scary creatures spawned by a dark magic
*Did we mention zombies?

Directed and designed by Allan Smithee.

Artfoundry's comments:
Didn't see a post on this one. Graphics look nice, in a retro sort of way. And ghost stories are always cool. Anyone tried it?

11-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Looks like an interesting and potentially fun game, but what are the controls?

11-01-2009, 05:01 PM
that's totally the cryp...er....attic keeper in the icon. i'd definitely like more info on this one as well
11-01-2009, 06:02 PM
I might get this at some point - it's not the money ($1 afterall isn't much) - it's that I already have SO MANY GAMES!!
11-01-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm gonna give this a shot. I'll post about it in a while.
11-01-2009, 10:35 PM
This looks interesting, I could TOFTT.

11-01-2009, 10:40 PM
It's actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Controls are simple enough. Touch the edge of the screen to move that direction, and tap on your character to interact. Figuring out how to get the right language was a bit tricky for me, as was learning how to scroll through the text boxes. The story seems like it'll be pretty engrossing. Seems well worth a dollar to me.
11-01-2009, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdasman View Post
It's actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Controls are simple enough. Touch the edge of the screen to move that direction, and tap on your character to interact. Figuring out how to get the right language was a bit tricky for me, as was learning how to scroll through the text boxes. The story seems like it'll be pretty engrossing. Seems well worth a dollar to me.
Thanks for the impressions, I'll post mine once the game is finished downloading.

11-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
I might get this at some point - it's not the money ($1 afterall isn't much) - it's that I already have SO MANY GAMES!!
Come on, one more can't hurt. I started my sixteenth page today and this game and C&C are going right on that page

Helvetica will treat you good if you take time to understand her.
11-01-2009, 10:46 PM
16 pages?! How do you get that? Your idevice is jailbroken?

This looks like fun, I might go for this, thanks for the impressions and I await Seishu's impressions as well.