★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help! I'm Haunted - Spooktacular Retro Run 'n Gun! Beta Testers Wanted!

12-24-2017, 06:05 AM
Help! I'm Haunted - Spooktacular Retro Run 'n Gun! Beta Testers Wanted!

Hi everyone! We are Sky Pirate Studios, a small independent studio based out of Melbourne, Australia. For the past few years we have been working on our very first game, Help! Im Haunted - you might even remember us from when TouchArcade wrote some very lovely things about it! If youd like to know a bit more about this project, Ill give you the lowdown!

Youtube link | Pop Up

ABOUT

Help! Im Haunted is a spooktackular run n gun romp of blue collar exorcism through the sinister streets of Neo-Transylvania. Armed with an unlicensed arsenal of cosmic destruction, Harry B. Spooked must bust spectres, banish witches and blast away all else that goes bump in the night to prevent the city from crumbling beneath him.

We have begun to take applications for our closed beta of Help! Im Haunted! Were very excited to finally get people playing our game and helping us out with feedback as we ramp up to its release. If youd like the opportunity to be one of a select few to test our game, all you have to do is sign up to our mailing list and youll be the first to know when well be sending out applications. We will also invite you to our super cool, exclusive Discord to give us feedback and help us do away with those pesky bugs.

Click here to sign up for our mailing list and participate in the beta!

Once again, HUGE thanks to everyone for the continued interest in Help! Im Haunted. Were so excited to give the community an opportunity to sink their fangs into our game and let us know what you think!
12-24-2017, 06:16 AM
Great Christmas gift for TA

Im already testing since I signed up for newsletter when you first announced it and have been having a blast with it

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i

12-24-2017, 10:41 PM
Game looks awesome. Love the pixel graphics. Cant wait for it to be released...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
12-26-2017, 09:33 PM
Yeah has huge potential. Just hope they fix the controls - so you can slide your finger over the left/right button to change direction
12-27-2017, 03:59 PM
Select Me Please

Id love to beta test your awesome game. Please send me an invite at Danrmart@gmail.com Thank you.
12-27-2017, 04:34 PM
I signed up for the newsletter hope I can have a chance to test! It looks great!
12-27-2017, 08:54 PM
Signed up for a newslater back in may 2016. Have been following you ever since. Dying to try this out....

Mr.brett.sherry@gmail.com

Last edited by ItouchBrett; 12-27-2017 at 09:10 PM.
12-29-2017, 07:44 PM
I got the news letter to be part of the beta but I deleted by mistake... anyway to get it again?
01-07-2018, 10:53 PM
Hey everyone!

I've just sent out invites to the new mailing list subscribers.
If you don't have an invite yet let me know your email and I'll send one out to you.

We're working hard on polishing the last few levels and improving the controls, hopefully we will have a new build for you to try soon.

Thanks!