★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adventure-Puzzle 'Sherman the Alaskan Cow' > Free

12-26-2017, 02:27 AM
Adventure-Puzzle 'Sherman the Alaskan Cow' > Free

Published in mid 2017, free for the very first time! Full premium. Very recommended!

Main TA thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Wound up snagging this this morning, and while I'm only on stage 7 ATM, it's kind of surprising how much I'm enjoying it. Lookin at the screen shots I thought it might be a little too barebones for my liking, but it's really not a bad adventure/puzzler at all. The secret areas help a bit, and trying to get all 3 cow heads (they are cow heads, right?) in each stage offers a nice little challenge and maybe even some replay value (as you don't have to grab any of the items to complete a stage and move on to the next).

The swipe to turn the camera mechanic (if it's required in order to beat stages/collect everything, it is a 'mechanic', no?) is a nice touch as well...

Anyway... Happy with the purchase. I'm kind of surprised it's only a $1 considering how long development took. =oP
But I hope it sells well...

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-26-2017, 02:35 AM
Downloading thbaks
12-29-2017, 01:26 AM
Downloading it as I type. Looking forward to playing. Appreciate the posting.
01-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Gone from the US store
01-17-2018, 01:52 AM
@Habakuk Thanks for posting this

@yankeeblue000 We checked with Apple and the link is backed up and running now

Our team has put a lot of work and energy into this game. We thank everyone for downloading our game. We really appreciate it. So happy everyone could check it out.

-Team MooCow Ink