★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is an application catered to models after iPhone6s. Please verify your operating environment.
Single player strategic duel action game.

Multiple death battles displayed with beautiful graphics.
This is the story of how an indomitable soul fights his way through the fallen hell known as Shurado and .
He managed to get up a number of times where he attempted to climb the stairway to Shurado.

Shurado is a game that involves heavy slashing and players can enjoy battling against strong opponents using weapon characteristics and reading of enemy plays.

Enjoy intuitive operations and tactical bargains
Tap on the right half of the screen to attack.
Tap on the left half of the screen to defend.
Activate sword skills incorporated in weapon by tapping two points on the screen.
You can obtain new weapons by opening chests.
Collect spiritual fragments to strengthen weapons and win against death battles with formidable enemies.
Over 130 weapons in all!
(Shurado is playable without any payment until the end, but there are some In-App purchases.)

[System Required]
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / SE / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X
iPad 5th generation / iPad Air 2 / iPad mini 4 / iPad Pro
(This App recommends internet connections.)
12-29-2017, 05:29 AM
iPhone 8 Plus Gameplay

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

01-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Outstandingly good graphics including the best stairs ever depicted. Simple to learn for those of us with AoV fatigue: Tap right to attack, tap left to defend, two taps for special skill attack. Collect white spirit fragments to upgrade weapons. Collect blue wisps to increase HP, and store excess wisps in the convenient wisp pot for future use.
01-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Just a warning I'm on a 6s plus and this shreds my battery life very quickly even when I'm plugged into the wall. Other than that enjoying the game very much. Kind of a simplistic infinity blade with dark souls esthetic. And loot boxes but so far I've only seen 20 min ones so not that bad.
01-04-2018, 03:09 PM
Quite so. Permanent connection to a power station is recommended. I have also collected a 5 hour loot box. Leaving that overnight.
01-04-2018, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asp View Post
Outstandingly good graphics including the best stairs ever depicted. Simple to learn for those of us with AoV fatigue: Tap right to attack, tap left to defend, two taps for special skill attack. Collect white spirit fragments to upgrade weapons. Collect blue wisps to increase HP, and store excess wisps in the convenient wisp pot for future use.
Infinity blade 3 looks much better. Theres nothing outstanding about these graphics for an ib clone.
01-05-2018, 07:21 PM
Very average.

A half-baked Inifinity Blade wannabe.

The weapons are boring. The enemies lack variation. The levels are incredibly repetitive. The gameplay is monotonous. You cant dodge attacks, only block. The tutorial leaves much to be desired.

If youve played Infinity Blade, this will feel like a cheap, unfinished knockoff.

I wanted to like this, but theres not much to like.
01-06-2018, 07:48 AM
Just putting in some observations that there’s a cutscene (or the rashomon unlock which nets you 48h Asura boxes for winning 6 in a row) at lvl 10, a lvl skip to lvl 11 and actually a little more story after 30. Pace definitely slows as unlocking boxes and itemisation takes way longer for lvl 30+ (Maybe more lvl skips but I’m kinda lazy about playing it now due to waiting around on the loot boxes, edit: confirmed lvl skips to 21 and most likely 31 - died as character level was 86 or 87 and my only tier 3 wep needs character lvl 90 ).

Boss on 30 and enemies on lvl 31 onwards is a new level of difficulty as either their HP or DEF goes way up (I could do a fair amount of 1 hit kills with +5 ramdaos on the normal rounds before), you do get a larger amount of souls however. This does make weapons that grant a buff when you attack over 10x or buff after 60s relevant, also have one weapon with Drain (heal with attacks) when under 50% HP but it will probably be a pain in the ass to bring up to tier 3. Favourite weapons are ones that have a special attack that hits hard and buffs you (sword’s quickdraw, ramdao’s critical strike, axe spinning/tornado slash etc).

Edit: major game flaw , I think Shura Boxes are possibly worth 3 slots out of 20 and I’ve been locked out of both game types since filling up box slots with Shura boxes - Shura boxes take 48h to unlock and yes I’ve salvaged a number of weapons already so I’ve effectively been locked out of playing for 48h due to accumulating Shura boxes. I’ll update or edit when I’m finally able to get back in.

Update: can confirm full lockout from game when you have maxed out on weapon boxes (48h as they are 48h to unlock Shura Boxes), as for number of slots that the box is considered, 7 boxes are displayed but I'm not clear whether there's more hidden, it was showing 18/20 and now 19/20 (difference b/w yesterdays and todays count was that I started unlocking then earned the next box - today i earned the next box then started unlocking).

Last edited by lokeyloke; 01-09-2018 at 10:18 PM.