★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Beyond Helios is a modern take on the retro space shooters found in arcades long ago. Your goal is to clear as many of the randomly generated battlefields as possible before all the ships in your squadron are taken out. A new battlefield is generated after each one you clear, so the game goes on as long as you can survive, but be careful the battles get more chaotic and dangerous as you progress. Completing zones earns you gems which you can use to buy effects and upgrades for your ship, allowing you to go even farther and keep increasing your high score!

** Support for fullscreen on the iPhone X **
** Support for MFi controllers and gamepads **

Key Features
- Infinte procedurally generated battlefields.
- Fun retro graphics and sounds.
- Challenging and intense space battles.
- Multiple difficulties to suit the level of challenge you desire.
- Competition for high score on the leaderboards.
- Currency rewards for beating levels.
- In-Game shop to spend those rewards on upgrades.
- Absolutely no advertisements to interrupt your gameplay experience.

Magnetic Media's comments:

Hello everyone! I am Dylan Buchheim, creator of Magnetic Media and Beyond Helios. Thank you for looking at my app it is very appreciated! If you download the game and enjoy it, please leave a review and share the game with all your friends, it is a huge help.

Please head over to Magnetic Media's homepage to get involved in the community, or follow Magnetic Media on twitter for news and updates. Following my twitter page will get you first hand access to promo codes, updates on my new project, and invites to help beta test my new project!

For business inquiries email me at: magneticmediaofficial@gmail.com

Here are some wallpapers showing of the art from Beyond Helios, enjoy!

01-04-2018, 07:38 PM
I'll bite. Looks good 😊

01-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Thank you very much vectorarchitekt it means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy.
01-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Does this have MiFi support?
01-05-2018, 04:29 PM
I don't know exactly what that entails. The game is a single player game that saves your data to your iCloud account so you can play on any of your devices. So as long as MiFi connects you to the internet the game should be fully functional! Hope this helps.
01-05-2018, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic Media View Post
I don't know exactly what that entails. The game is a single player game that saves your data to your iCloud account so you can play on any of your devices. So as long as MiFi connects you to the internet the game should be fully functional! Hope this helps.
By MiFi I meant the ability to play the game with external game controllers. A lot of action games are more fun to play if you don't have to use virtual joysticks. You might look into it -- it's usually pretty easy to add that functionality.
01-05-2018, 06:07 PM
After reading Shaun Musgrave’s review I’ll be picking this up now.

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2481-8785-2021

My Instagram & Twitter

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 01-05-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Spelled Shaun’s name wrong.. again
01-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsabiston View Post
By MiFi I meant the ability to play the game with external game controllers. A lot of action games are more fun to play if you don't have to use virtual joysticks. You might look into it -- it's usually pretty easy to add that functionality.
Ah I understand the confusion. I think you meant to say MFi not MiFi lol. Right now it does not have support for external controllers but that is a functionality I might add soon, thank you for the feedback, I hope you enjoy the game!
01-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
After reading Shaun Musgraves review Ill be picking this up now.
Awesome I hope you enjoy!
01-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Just curious, any chance of alternate control options like relative touch/dragging your ship with your finger and shooting with the right side of the screen?