★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Line Rider user comment

01-01-2009, 09:19 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Line Rider user comment

I had just played Line Rider 2: Unbound for PC version and I liked the puzzle mode so far.

Is there any puzzle mode that requires user to solve in iPhone/iPod Touch version of Line Rider? Or you just simply start out with a blank screen and use your imagination to create the track?
01-01-2009, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Sync View Post
I had just played Line Rider 2: Unbound for PC version and I liked the puzzle mode so far.

Is there any puzzle mode that requires user to solve in iPhone/iPod Touch version of Line Rider? Or you just simply start out with a blank screen and use your imagination to create the track?
nope no puzzle mode, still great though! the only iDevice exculsives are the options for a night ride mode - it just inverts the colours, and the ability to tilt your rider when playing the track.
01-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Send a message via MSN to D.Sync Send a message via Yahoo to D.Sync
Oww. I guess I'll just play the PC version. More larger image and easier to modify/create tracks.
01-01-2009, 10:47 AM
The iPhone version is difficult with the touch screen and small size, but it is really fun. I'd recommend it to any fans of the FREE PC version. A puzzle mode update would be nice. But as a paying customer that's too much to expect.