★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Antonio Xu
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Thanks for supporting DropBrick!!

Hints: You just need to pass 5 levels of each line (each 7 levels) to make higher levels available to play. That means you can go back to menu->level select to skip levels you can't pass.

The best rank of DropBrick of this week is NO.2 in the US App Store!! Amazing!!

"That's it - tetris for smart people!!!" -- This is our favorite comments!! Thanks you!

Please also check our other games:
DropBrick Christmas Edition - Easy game with a lot of fun!
Popzit - A game with face detection!
CrazyNeighb - A fight game support multiple-player!

Game Intro

Are you a born architect? Are you a born balancer? Now you get the chance to challenge yourself, we delight to present you DropBrick, an innovative puzzle game of physics and with lots of fun.

Accumulate a stack with sets of shapes to pass the height level and weight level, meanwhile, keep the balance as in the real world, and insist for a short period, not too hard, but really challenging.

- 70 levels of addictive gameplay.
- Balance detection for simulating the real world.
- Varying difficulty, from easy to hard, level by level.
- Tracking your best performance.
- Level selection menu.
- Settings page with soundFx mute, calibrate justify and levels reset.
- Automatically save progress.

initialz's comments:
Hi, all

We are happy to announce the game "DropBrick". It's a balance game based on physical engine. This is the app store introduction:

Lite Version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dropbrick-lite/id338538782?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Anyone tried this one ? Looks interesting.

11-02-2009, 08:39 AM
Going to wait for someone to toftt :P.
11-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Level select menu looks like Geared.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Here are some codes. Please leave a review on the store if you take the code. We really appreciate any feedbacks!
11-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks, I took J46RN4N9LLH6. Back soon with some feedback!

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-02-2009, 03:09 PM
H9TXM9HPXLWF, thank you
11-02-2009, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
11-02-2009, 03:45 PM
First impressions... nice. Initially I thought this would be too similar to Topple and it's clones, but there's actually enough to make it feel different. I like how the line shows you where the brick is going to drop, and the accelerometer levels are a nice touch... but tricky. It's also cool how there's almost a set way to get past some levels since you only get a limited number of shapes, it requires you to think more rather than just piling stuff up without thinking the way you do in other games. Judging by the screenshots it gets pretty complicated later on so I'm looking forward to getting there.

I hope this game does well and the similarity to other games doesn't put people off, cause it's definitely not Topple, it's something new and it's fun enough to be worth the price... hell I'd have paid $1.99 if I'd known exactly what the game was like, so maybe a lite version would help to boost the sales.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-02-2009, 11:48 PM

Thanks for the kind feedback :-) Yes, we have submitted the lite version and hope it will help the sale...