★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: When the spark of life is lit, the countdown begins.

It's Full of Sparks is a beautiful platforming experience about the life of a firecracker. Embark on a journey to find The Old One, a mythical firecracker whose fuse has never been lit. But what is life without sparks?
- Explore over 80 unique, hand crafted levels- Play at your own pace or Speedrun to the top of the leaderboards
- Enjoy a lively original soundtrack
- Master the ability to switch colors, jump, fly, climb, dodge and more

Boardumb's comments:

01-18-2018, 04:50 AM
Lovely style and intriguing gameplay so far (only played a few levels).

FTP mechanics seem very friendly so far; opt in ads for extra firecrackers, occasional free firecrackers, 2.99 for infinite firecrackers.

You can also choose to enable pop up ads for 25 firecrackers, earning you 25 firecrackers. An interesting take on FTP.

Recommended.

01-18-2018, 08:43 AM
When more folks start playing, if anyone can figure out how to 3 star 1-19 then please let me know.

I cant see how to do it faster and Im consistently half a second too slow.
01-18-2018, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
When more folks start playing, if anyone can figure out how to 3 star 1-19 then please let me know.

I can’t see how to do it faster and I’m consistently half a second too slow.
Got it on my third try (first two were deaths). You can remove the bridge immediately and arc your fall to the center then cycle colors so you fall straight down. You definitely cannot land on any safe areas to make it in time.

Has anyone found diamonds yet?

Edit: you unlock diamond mode when you three star all the levels in an area. OMG they are stinkers!

Last edited by Tinsel; 01-18-2018 at 09:37 AM.
01-18-2018, 09:37 AM
Wow, this is a pretty unique game. Quite fun so far.
01-18-2018, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
Got it on my third try (first two were deaths). You can remove the bridge immediately and arc your fall to the center then cycle colors so you fall straight down. You definitely cannot land on any safe areas to make it in time.
Ah ha. Id been running to the centre of the bridge and then removing it. Thanks for the advice, Ill give it a try.
01-18-2018, 11:12 AM
$2.99 for the game of the week for people who love creative action and arcade games that are beautifully polished. (IMHO)

Noodlecake publishes yet another winner.
01-18-2018, 12:09 PM
Wow best game this year so far, and it looks stunning, Congrats to the Dev. and Noodlecake.
01-18-2018, 02:26 PM
Beautiful, but...

Love the beautiful artwork, but after 10 levels I was bored. Part of the problem for me is the stars based on time mechanic. Its absolutely appropriate for this type of game but I just dont like the type of games that use it. Bummer for me. Maybe they will someday use the engine for something more my style.
01-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Thanks for posting about it here Boardumb! We're pretty excited about this game, we've really enjoyed playing it while getting ready for launch the past couple of months. If you've got any questions or concerns let me know!

I see some folks have mentioned it already but you unlock the diamond challenge mode after completing the levels in a section. It's pretty difficult but rewarding when you do it perfectly.