★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You've got some arrows. You've got some targets. Shoot the targets for glorious points! That's ... To The Point.

Your targets are varied. You've got your targetty target. You've got your squirrely target. And you've got your girly target.

Hit the regular target and you get points. The more points, the happier you become. And we all strive for happiness, no?

The squirrel awards with time! After all, that is what squirrels do.

Fancy yourself a modern-day William Tell? Shoot the apple off the girl's head for glorious points!
But ... aim carefully or suffer the consequences should you hit the girl instead!

Now, go forth and fling some arrows through the air at high velocities for no good reason at all!

We enjoy hearing from our players! We welcome all suggestions / issue reports. Simply send an email to support@ironblight.com and we'll get back to you promptly!

Grafalgar's comments:
Hey all,

I'm proud to announce the release of our first game, "To The Point", a simple arcade-style archery game. Please take a look and tell us what you think! All suggestions, feedback, etc is welcome. We plan on building out quite a bit more, so this is where your feedback counts the most!

Thank you,

Ironblight Software, LLC

11-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Looks cool, might pick up later

Gameloft LIVE: Lethal_Tuna
Plus Network: nbgfr478ii
"Have a Nice Day!"
11-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Yeah it looks cool

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
11-21-2009, 02:18 AM
New update!

Hi all,

We've updated the game after finding a couple of issues. Most notably is the OS requirement from 3.1 to 2.2.1.

Please check it out, and let us know what you think!

Take care,

11-21-2009, 05:23 AM
It does look cool, I might pick up later.
11-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the support, guys. Please - any feedback (good, bad, or otherwise) feel free to send an email or a pm. We're looking for ideas on improvement, bug fixes, and so on.

Hope you guys like it!