★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

cAR Show - powered by ARKit (by CviGames)

01-18-2018, 12:22 PM
cAR Show - powered by ARKit (by CviGames)

Youtube link | Pop Up

Download for free on Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-show/id1279071730
Hello guys, cAR Show is going to get enriched with a "Driving Mode" that will allow players to drive the car around. It would be great, at this stage, to hear your ideas about how to add the "Fun Factor" to this game mode.

Last edited by CviGames; 01-19-2018 at 11:04 AM.
01-18-2018, 01:41 PM
Should’ve at least done the video in daylight! You can hardly make out anything how dark it is now! Can’t even tell what you’re trying to do.

01-18-2018, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Should’ve at least done the video in daylight! You can hardly make out anything how dark it is now! Can’t even tell what you’re trying to do.
Thank you for your comment! The big con when it comes to develop apps and games, is that when I have to test them or make videos of them, I tend to neglect the fact that some things that are obvious for me, are not obvious at all for customers!
This video was meant to show the power of the algorythm of cAR Show, as virtual cars are perfectly blended with real environments. Do you think that this video is not good for this matter? because then I should make a new video for the store listing
01-19-2018, 06:47 AM
i think this is gonna be a great app for a rims or car's peripheral company. me myself will use it to test out new rims for my car. it supposed to be possible for future implementation, isnt it dev?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2, GRID Autosport & Many More

01-19-2018, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
i think this is gonna be a great app for a rims or car's peripheral company. me myself will use it to test out new rims for my car. it supposed to be possible for future implementation, isnt it dev?
A great idea indeed, it would be cool to extend the customization of the app. Currently it has not received so much attention from media, and downloads are quite low, but if someone will notice the power and the graphic capabilities of this app, it surely will be worth to add new way of customizations.
01-19-2018, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CviGames View Post
Thank you for your comment! The big con when it comes to develop apps and games, is that when I have to test them or make videos of them, I tend to neglect the fact that some things that are obvious for me, are not obvious at all for customers!
This video was meant to show the power of the algorythm of cAR Show, as virtual cars are perfectly blended with real environments. Do you think that this video is not good for this matter? because then I should make a new video for the store listing
No, I think the content is good, just need to be able to see it better, that’s all! (brighter, lit-up more) That would show off what you’re trying to do much better I think. 👍
01-19-2018, 03:51 PM
I see your point In the next update I'll add up a better video!