★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Compete against other sassy sailors in this silly sailing game. Use your rudder and sail to find the perfect wind in this tropical paradise.

Race against other players and find out who's the silliest sailor.

Unlock continuously sillier ships (and shoes) and after a while even ships (and sofas) with multiple sails.

Behind the silly exterior exists a somewhat (not really) realistic sailing simulation.

Ships with:
- Surprisingly silly ships!
- Sassy sailors!
- Sturdy steering!
- Supernatural seas!
- Sustainable silliness!
- Savvy seafaring!
- Suspenseful sounds!
- Sudden sand!
- Spontaneous seagulls!
- Smooth scrolling!
- Shiny sausages!
- Shaky sealegs!
- Salty shores!
- stop reading this and play the game!

Boardumb's comments:

01-18-2018, 06:31 PM
Hi,
I have just downloaded the game and played a little. I like the feeling and overall it is a well made title. Congratulations for the release to the dev :-)

01-18-2018, 08:15 PM
Oh good, Ive been waiting for this! Grabbing the Android version!!👍
01-19-2018, 11:52 AM
Thank you.

The game release has been going quite good so far. Even though it might not be a game that suits everyone.
01-19-2018, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zworp View Post
Thank you.

The game release has been going quite good so far. Even though it might not be a game that suits everyone.
Hey, not to worry! There’s NO game that suits everyone out there though, right?!
Still, there’s not many actual sailing games period, and not many with a whimsical angle like this at all, so this is a breath of fresh air (oh, I think I just made a funny) Hope this does well, man!!
01-19-2018, 05:57 PM

Is this online only since it has ads?
01-19-2018, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
Is this online only since it has ads?
No (except for the first few levels) it matches you against real players who has recently played. So it's multiplayer but not completely live. It needs internet to load the opponents and save your path so other players can face you later.
01-20-2018, 07:48 AM
Im quite enjoying this, Im not sure how much longevity it has, I couldnt work out if there was anything other than different looking boats to unlock, but I do like the controls the wind and sail action feels spot on.
01-20-2018, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I couldnt work out if there was anything other than different looking boats.
Larger boats with spinnakers to be raised and lowered according to wind direction.