★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Jump across sinking blocks, win new characters, and beat your friends records!

Icy Bounce is a new smash hit that you will never stop playing. Win new characters from our interplanetary company, explore different locations, and embark on an endless arcade journey!

- 32 unique characters including Dr. Penguin, Frogman, SpaceY Astronaut, and singing Elvis the Pheasant (and much more coming!)
- 5 unique planets with their own beautiful graphics and characters!
- SpaceY Falcon Dragon that delivers you new characters from different locations
- Free (FREE!) gifts every 3 hours
- Quests that will keep you engaged
- Compete against your friends scores

Install Icy Bounce today!

ibarakaiev's comments:

Hey everybody!

My name is Igor and I am a high school student. Today, along with few of my friends, I released my first game Icy Bounce on iOS and Android! This is something I was waiting for the last 12 months and I am really excited to hear what you guys think about it.

I came into this with absolutely no game development knowledge and yet I am proud of what I could achieve. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have and share my experience - this has been a very exciting year!

Thank you!

01-21-2018, 11:31 PM
I'm happy to share that Icy Bounce had more than a thousand downloads across platforms during the first day. Thanks to those who have downloaded and rated the game!
01-28-2018, 08:19 PM
50 thousands downloads so far and 97.5% of those are iOS users! Icy Bounce has now reached Top 100 Arcades in 40+ countries, including top 25 in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia. We are excited to see what's going to happen next!