★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Looking for more beta testers for the upcoming Lunarcy 1.1 update!

11-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Looking for more beta testers for the upcoming Lunarcy 1.1 update!

So far, the beta test is going well. Lunarcy 1.1 seems stable and the initial 14 beta testers are enjoying the game as we speak.

To round things up, we'd like to boost the amount of people playing the beta to 20.
That means, we're looking for 6 more beta testers to play Lunarcy 1.1!

If you're interested, go to www.welcometothefabrik.com/games/lunarcy/beta/ and request an invite!

Thanks!!

the FABRIK

Check out Lunarcy for iPhone & iPod touch. Can You Handle the Challenge? Lunarcy, a REALLY Challenging Gravity Retro Game. Be the first to know - welcometothefabrik.com
11-02-2009, 05:16 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to yewwon
Application sent.

Plus+: Yewwon
Feint: Yewwon
I like Cookies

11-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yewwon View Post
Application sent.
Got it! Thanks! 5 to go!

Check out Lunarcy for iPhone & iPod touch. Can You Handle the Challenge? Lunarcy, a REALLY Challenging Gravity Retro Game. Be the first to know - welcometothefabrik.com
11-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Application sent :]

OpenFient: Itzoliverstfu // Plus+: Pinoykid
11-02-2009, 07:20 PM
application sent i hope i get to be the beta tester
11-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanleex View Post
application sent i hope i get to be the beta tester
Information is missing. Could you send us an email with your UDID?

11-02-2009, 09:35 PM
We still need one more. Now or never.

11-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Off topic: it cracks me up everytime I see you've quoted me as saying "It definitely requires practice" on the app description. You're proud of keeping with the old-skool retro super high difficulty aren't you

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Still off topic: I just saw your website too, great design there. The "mission" page is really exciting, I'm glad to see you want to stick with the challenge and retro style for future games as well. If they turn out as good as Lunarcy you've got a customer for life here.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Off topic: it cracks me up everytime I see you've quoted me as saying "It definitely requires practice" on the app description. You're proud of keeping with the old-skool retro super high difficulty aren't you
Hehe, yeah. It's what we do, we make challenging retro games. But, the new update will also have a much easier beginner class.

If you like we could hook you up with the beta as well. No approval needed for a quoted TA user.