★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: In your search for treasure and glory you find yourself trapped in a tomb infested with zombies! Plunge deeper into the tomb each day and use the treasures you've found for upgrades. Watch out for bats, floor spikes, snakes and ...of course... zombies!

How long can you last?

Killer Features:
+ Awesome trackball control
+ Cast magic spells with multitouch controls
+ Atmospheric visual and audio presentation
+ Online leaderboards
+ Trophies for in game accomplishments
+ Automatically saves game state when you exit
+ Crystal Integration

Zombie Dash is a game of survival! Use the trackball to navigate through the tombs collecting treasure as you go. Each day you need to find the key that will let you pass into a safe zone where you can purchase items to help with your survival.

+ Moss burgers don't taste great but they do give you energy. If you can afford a few burgers you'll be able to run a lot faster the next day
+ Zombie spray helps you move amongst the zombies undetected. Spray it on in a fun mini-game. The more coverage you have the longer it lasts.
+ The Antidote is the most expensive item but helps fight off the zombie infection so you can live a little longer!

When you get caught by a zombie you will need to cast a magic spell to fight it off. Trace the spells on the screen as quickly as you can to avoid infection. Shake off bats, bash the snakes and step your way off of the floor spikes as you go deeper into the tomb.

CRYSTAL LEADERBOARDS, ACHIEVEMENTS & CHALLENGES
Players can see how they compare to other players in the world via a comprehensive scoring system, online leaderboards and achievements through the Crystal Social Gaming Community!

Zombie Dash is developed by Sumiguchi
11-02-2009, 02:59 PM
Love the idea of a trackball for movement. Sorry that it's coming out in the middle of the Eliminate and C&C hoopla -- this has the potential to be a charmer.

Edit: It is a charmer. More impressions soon.

Last edited by squarezero; 11-02-2009 at 03:06 PM.

11-02-2009, 03:09 PM
I was a beta, and this game was absolutely awesome!
Everything is really thought out, from th emusic, to the zombies, the bats, everything!
I really like the side 'games' you can play, and you can strategize, etc.
At 99 cents, this is an absolute steal!
11-02-2009, 03:13 PM
So you might be able to dsh through zombies but NOBODY can make Apple "dash" to get this out before Halloween...NOBODY!

It does look fun, I hope to give it a spin tonight.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
11-02-2009, 03:15 PM
This looks pretty good. Is it a how many days can you last type game or is there a story mode to it?
11-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
So you might be able to dsh through zombies but NOBODY can make Apple "dash" to get this out before Halloween...NOBODY!

It does look fun, I hope to give it a spin tonight.
Haha, so true... I wish this came out on Halloween. But remember, you can never have too many Zombie games!
11-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This looks pretty good. Is it a how many days can you last type game or is there a story mode to it?
There is a pretty nice backstory, but ultimately it is a 'how long can you last?'
But a very good one at that!

And BTW, I'm not the dev, sumigichi is, I'm just a beta who fell in love with this game.
11-02-2009, 03:27 PM
yay! Downloading now!

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
11-02-2009, 03:28 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-02-2009, 03:37 PM
yeah this caught my attention, thanks for posting videos DG even just doing the embed helps tons.

Trackball looks like a blast to use, 99c so i'm not hesitating.

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::