★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Infinite West has been featured in Apple's "Our favourite new games" list in 50+ countries!

PocketGamer: The best iOS games of February 2018

Techristic:Best Games For The Week Of January 25th, 2017.

BGR:The best free Iphone games of the week.(January, 28th, 2017)

Blastmagazine:Best iOS Games 1/25/18 - Levels get more intricate and introduce smart additions that will put your logic skills to the test.

AppSpy:"Clint Eastwood and others made being a gunslinger look easy in dozens of westerns, but surviving the ever-increasing onslaughts of Infinite West is anything but."

Appadvice:Infinite West () definitely stands out with the Wild West theme. The game is a bit like Chess as you try to get your gunfighter in the right position to take out enemies.

Toms Guide:The Wild West has just gotten more wild in Infinite West for iPhone.

Player.one:Best Free iOS Puzzle Games: With each level, the challenges become more complex and you have to carefully plan when to move, attack, head for supplies or just hunker down and lie in wait.

Driven by the brutal murder of both wife and child by a savage gang, a former gunslinger unleashes frontier justice in the Wild West.

Infinite West is a challenging, strategic puzzle game that is inspired by classic board games, such as Chess.

You will strategically navigate small 7x7 grids to avoid attacks, take out enemies, and gather resources. Every move counts if you want to survive. You will need to think carefully before you act.

Infinite West features:

More playable levels than atoms in our universe
Stunning graphics and immersive sounds
Play your way: swipe-to-move and tap controls
Powerful upgrades making you even more dangerous
Challenging achievements that will test your strategic skills
Online leaderboards to compete with your friends and the world
New outfits for the Gunslinger to unlock
Procedurally generated levels making every game a new experience

Boardumb's comments:

01-22-2018, 04:17 PM
Cant find any iap anywhere?

01-22-2018, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Cant find any iap anywhere?
You have to get past level 7 land areas them it pops up
01-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Im liking this. Lovely style, perfect minimalist soundtrack.

Not played much but I get the feeling it may be one to file under easy to learn, hard to master.

Give it a whirl.
01-22-2018, 10:58 PM
Interesting wild west Hoplite
Wish this was portrait. Very nice looking and I appreciate the somber atmosphere
01-23-2018, 03:17 AM
It would be great to have portrait as an option.
01-23-2018, 04:38 AM
Yep, indeed a very, very nice Hoplite-Lara Croft GO (graphics) presentation with outstanding sparse but relaxing bgm/sfx sounds, imho.

Since i suck at these games, i wonder if i will ever get the chance to see the iap in level 7 (or after i beat it?). I constantly keep dying in level 6. Not one ad/video showed up while my 20 minutes gaming time. Installed MB 248

A must-give-it-a-try if you're into these strategy games.

PS: portrait mode would be nice...and it could work, even on an iphone 7.

Edit: finally i reached level 7 with the pop-up screen. You'll have to invest $5 to game on. Darn, i have $8 but $5 are already reserved for tomorrows Fancy Pants...��
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3156.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	461.9 KB
ID:	119011  

Last edited by Qwertz555; 01-23-2018 at 05:43 AM.
01-23-2018, 04:57 PM
Is this game basically an endless survival game or is there actually a final stage?

I do like the dev's approach to provide a free, 6 level demo before asking you to buy. More games should do something similar.
01-23-2018, 07:27 PM
$8AUD 😳

When is Apple going to stop the ripoff!! 😡
01-24-2018, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanster27 View Post
Is this game basically an endless survival game or is there actually a final stage?

I do like the dev's approach to provide a free, 6 level demo before asking you to buy. More games should do something similar.
I like this too, BUT, I would prefer if I could just buy the full game from the get go and not ONLY once I hit the 7th level.

How hard would it be to have an "Unlock Full Game" button right in the Main Menu as well as the in-game prompt once you hit level 7?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews