Farm Slam - A Brand New Addictive Match-3 Farm Simulation

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Eipix, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    #1 Eipix, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Hi, folks!

Here at Eipix Entertainment we are delighted to report that we are on the verge of self-releasing a game we’ve been working on for the past year and then some. Farm Slam is a powerful match-3 / farm simulation combo that has you solving match-3 puzzles in order to gain resources to restore and enhance your rundown farm. You will test your brain with more than 250 (and counting!) fun and challenging puzzles packed with quirky characters and adorable animals.

Farm Slam is currently in the final stages of its soft launch, nearly ready to step into the limelight of a full global release. The game was developed both for iOS and Android, and it is currently in soft launch in the following countries: Australia, Croatia, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom, Thailand.

If you don’t live in one of the countries included in the soft launch, just write to us and state your preferred platform (iOS or Android), and we will make it happen.

Here’s a few codes for the iOS version:
    W3JFHEHN6E6Y
    KMRF4K4MRY37
    76Y37PP3MMKL
    A9YYXLW79P6N
    FNH4AEPM4WTT
    FTHNYWEAJP4R
    RFKWW3X43J3T
    JPMR6X734EEL
    JWRT4LKL646P
    X6H4E63L6393

If you use one of the codes, please let us and other readers know by responding to this thread and copy-pasting the code you have used. If all the promo codes have been used and you wish to play the game, just let us know here and we will send one your way.

Any feedback would be highly welcome, as we are in the final stages of fine-tuning the game and we want to know how do you think it all comes together. We hope you have fun playing our game!

FARM SLAM FEATURES:

• Fun match-3 puzzle gameplay you know and love
    • Harvest crops to create and decorate your own farm
    • Over 250 fun and challenging levels, and more to come!
    • Explore a story filled with special farm adventures
    • Cute and quirky cast of characters and adorable animals
    • Earn special gifts and daily rewards

SCREENSHOTS:

[​IMG]

2. schoscho

schoscho Member

May 20, 2017
    Student
    Slovenia
    Looks nice, thank you for this redeem code. I am playing now and will come later to tell my opinion.

3. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    We appreciate your support, schoscho! :) Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

4. schoscho

schoscho Member

May 20, 2017
    Student
    Slovenia
    What a game!!!

Wooow, I really really like graphics and match 3 is not easy at all after few levels I already feel that I love this game!

When is it going to be global?

5. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Thanks, schoscho! Farm Slam is currently in the final stages of its soft launch so we believe - very soon. :)

Also, information for all - the FTHNYWEAJP4R code is already redeemed.

6. B3Nder82

B3Nder82 Active Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Thanx, i used the key:

JWRT4LKL646P

Will test it and give u feedback

7. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Great, B3Nder82! Waiting for your feedback. Thanks! :)

8. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi, folks!

Just dropping by to let you know that Farm Slam was being updated throughout the weekend. For those of you that have downloaded the game via a promo code, this means that you haven't been able to access the game after the update. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you wish to continue playing Farm Slam, or if you've just heard about it and you're not in one of the countries included in our soft launch, here's a new batch of promo codes:

6LL9YXME3M6T
    PJ3HRW3MAYAT
    JWTHJRYHLM6T
    3KHMLT64L7RA
    NNE3LNXFWFKH

Same as before, please post the promo code you have used in this thread, so that the others would know which ones are taken up. Thanks, and have fun farming!

9. pixelspass

pixelspass Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Thank you!
    I used the code
    JWTHJRYHLM6T

10. Masja

Masja Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Very interesting!

It sounds and looks really interesting!

Please make those screenshots smaller, it took them some time to load. :D

Also, I would love to see a gameplay video or a trailer, if you have it. :)

Anyway, good luck, I can't wait to play it when it goes live!

11. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi Masja!

Thank you for your tips! We have uploaded new screenshots and added our gameplay trailer. If you want to give it a try before the global launch you can use one of the codes in the previous posts.

12. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    #12 Eipix, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Hi, everyone!

We're just checking in to let you know that we will be leaving this thread soon. There's no need to cry, though, since we will simply be migrating from the "upcoming iOS games" into the "iOS games" thread. That's right, we are soon going live, and now we have an exact date for the global launch.

[​IMG]

On the 22nd of February and beyond, stop by our farm to join the festivities. We're opening the gates of our estate to the whole world! Everyone's welcome!

13. schoscho

schoscho Member

May 20, 2017
    Student
    Slovenia
    Can't wait for global release!

I'm currently playing Farm Slam with code since it's still not available in my country, can't wait for global release. I'm already addicted to this game! :)

Good job, developers! :eek:

14. Eipix

Eipix Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Video Games
    Hi, everyone!

We cannot begin to describe just how excited we are around here. Starting today, Farm Slam is available in app stores worldwide!

[​IMG]

If you like the game, please leave a review on the app store, and maybe even spread word of it. We will be starting a new thread here on the forum under "iOS games", so look for it and feel free to give us your feedback there.

It's been fun spending time with ya all here. Hope our new thread will be just as lively. Thanks, everyone!