★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kongregate
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 143.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Super Fancy Pants Adventure is a wild free-running adventure with buttery smooth platforming and a slick fountain pen!

Super Fancy Pants Adventure is the culmination of a decade of perfecting the Fancy Pants adventures. For the first time on iOS, here comes Fancy Pants man!

Super Fancy Features:
*So many levels! - 56 brand new levels of parkour platforming
*Collections! - Over 20 pants and hats to collect in brand new challenge stages
*Incredible Hand-drawn Style - Frame-by-frame animated worlds, enemies, and friends
*Hack-and-slash - Wield your mighty ink pen to take down new threats!
*New Moves! - Take control of Fancy Pants man with brand new combos and moves
*Secret Challenge Stages - Scattered throughout the world are secret doors to incredibly challenging bonus stages, awarding awesome prizes
*60fps gameplay - Perfectly smooth running for a perfectly smooth platformer
*Controller Support

A Decade In the Making
The Fancy Pants Adventures series started over ten years ago by Brad Borne, an indie developer who wanted to redefine video game platforming by making speed and tight controls feel compatible. Over the years he has honed his craft, turning his Fancy Pants games into a worldwide phenomenon with over 100 million plays and becoming one of the top games of all time on Kongregate. This newest version, Super Fancy Pants Adventure, is a culmination and a reimagining of the series into a full-fledged title. Whether it's your first time playing Fancy Pants or your hundredth, Super Fancy Pants Adventure is a wild run!

BigDich's comments:

01-24-2018, 06:19 AM
Had this pre ordered. A good platformer. I seem to keep pressing punch instead of swiping for jump bit Ive played a few levels. Good so far

01-24-2018, 07:56 AM
Was so psyched when I saw that this was all of a sudden on my phone. Love the new pre-orders.

Played a little and it’s very smooth. Controls take a little getting used to but are great.

Can anyone explain how the levels work? I never know what level I’m on or how many of the “things” I have Left to collect.
01-24-2018, 08:01 AM
I was a bit bored and wanted something new to play so gave this a shot, initial reactions are its a bit confusing what I'm meant to be doing, where I'm meant to be going and there is just too much going on for touch controls.

Stick this on the Switch and it would play quite nicely, touch screen just doesn't lend itself to this kind of platformer though as implemented.
01-24-2018, 08:15 AM
Think it works fine on mobile, got tons of platformers on iOS.

Just a bit confusing where to go or do, i may restart and try again. Some of the screens do have minute text though, i went into one 'cave' and there was a lot of writing (white) which was on a light brown background so i could hardly read it.

The last Super Fancy Pants game before this was huge and i really enjoyed so i think i just need another go on this later
01-24-2018, 08:23 AM
Android version?
01-24-2018, 09:07 AM
I feel a little dizzy playing. How about the others?
01-24-2018, 05:15 PM
Does this one have any Game Center at all? I dont think the other game had any GC...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
01-24-2018, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Does this one have any Game Center at all? I dont think the other game had any GC...
I noticed it does on Steam, but apparently not here. Could be wrong though.
01-24-2018, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
I noticed it does on Steam, but apparently not here. Could be wrong though.
Not a deal breaker, but GC would have been nice in a game like this. Oh well. Thanks for the reply...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian