★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A novice blacksmith and a novice Swordstress pairs up for a successful business!

You, a novice blacksmith, suddenly have to take over you uncle's smithy.
With the help of the PR Swordstress he hired for the Smithy's publicity,

Run the Smithy with materials gathered from hunting grounds
And craft stronger equipments to challenge even more dangerous hunting grounds.

You and the Swordstress will have to work together
To make a successful business together as a team!

Game Features
- Hybrid Genre: Dating Simulation+Business Simulation+Auto RPG
- Choose your actions wisely when talking to the Swordstress to increase Intimacy
- Simple actions to run the Smithy and make it into a business success
- Craft various equipments by playing mini games
- Send the Swordstress to hunting grounds to gather materials
- Try different looks and stats depending on the equipments
- Multi-ending available depending on your Intimacy Rank with the Swordstress
- Check out Swordstress's schedule by reading her diary
- Swordstress's hunting continues even with your phone off!
- Enter tournaments to compete with swordstresses from other smithies
- GameCenter leaderboards and achievements
- iCloud saving
- iMessage Stickers

lucia han's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-24-2018, 03:35 AM
Okay now this game looks interesting. A hybrid of some different genres and seems to be a lot bigger than the other Magic Cube games.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

01-24-2018, 02:50 PM
Bought it today because its only $0.99 and reminds me of another game, but havent played it yet.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-24-2018, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Okay now this game looks interesting. A hybrid of some different genres and seems to be a lot bigger than the other Magic Cube games.
Thank you so much for your interest and comment!

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
01-24-2018, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Bought it today because its only $0.99 and reminds me of another game, but havent played it yet.
We hope you like the game. If you have any feedback or comments on the game, please let us know. It will be very helpful to make the game better. Thank you so much!

Magiccubegames.com
Army Wars Defense , Call of snakes , Finger Shot R.P.G. , Infect Them All , Kung Fu Jumpu , etc.
01-25-2018, 12:03 AM
Is this an idle clicker?
Would anyone be able to explain what is done in the game?
01-25-2018, 12:49 AM
It's kind of like an idle game but not a clicker. You send you warrior out on quests and they come back after a certain amount of time. Meanwhile you build stuff at the store, work on your craft, take customer orders, etc. There's also some timing mini games for making equipment. Then after that you can send your warrior to tournaments. There's always stuff to do. I'm actually quite enjoying it so far. English does have some issues but it doesn't really hinder the game for me.

Dev, I noticed a bug that the diary dates are all the same. I'm sure that not intentional since as it is now there's no way to tell which diary item is which since they all look alike.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
01-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Although the tutorial contains bugs, the process itself is novel. Conversation between the characters is fun. And there is a phenomenon that ends abruptly during its course. Future updates and modifications are expected to increase completeness. Let's enjoy some more!
01-25-2018, 03:56 AM
Dev I've also found some frequent bugs of the Swordstress name being swapped with the enemy name.

For instance she will say "I can't believe I, Goblin, lost to a Swordstress" in her battle notes. I've seen some different scenes do the same swapping names as well.

Edit: Also what I said about the diary earlier was wrong. Apparently it's working as intended. The diary uses the real day so if you have multiple events in one day it'll just show the same date on all of them.

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 01-25-2018 at 04:08 AM.
01-25-2018, 05:02 AM
I’m interested but don’t have WiFi/service 95% of the time. Can this app run without it?