★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Stack & Crack is a minimalist puzzle game about four Boxies and their interesting interrelationships. Your goal is to guide all the Boxies to the Portal of Light. But, how? Well, download and find out. ;)

Stack & Crack also has:

- mind-boggling and challenging puzzles.
- nearly 100 hand-crafted levels!
- flip, jump, and do more! Innovative elements to explore and exploit!
- play without interruption across multiple devices (uses iCloud sync)
- with minimalistic design and a soothing soundtrack.

Crafted with love and lots of passion! Ready to Stack & Crack your way to glory?

RammmSK's comments:

01-24-2018, 04:55 AM
Just played your game and its simply amazing, never thought it would be this great only by looking at your videos, but once you play it, its that wow feeling I dont get with many games, its realy a clever puzzle game, the game also looks very futuristic love it, congrats on your release, many puzzle fans will love this for sure.

01-24-2018, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Just played your game and its simply amazing, never thought it would be this great only by looking at your videos, but once you play it, its that wow feeling I dont get with many games, its realy a clever puzzle game, the game also looks very futuristic love it, congrats on your release, many puzzle fans will love this for sure.
Thank you so much!
01-24-2018, 05:22 AM
If you are a puzzle lover, so this is a must!
The puzzles just have the right amount of difficulty, and that A-ha! moment is really satisfying.
Many levels to explore with a lot unique and surprising new mechanics.
The visual are also ace, with a nice minimalistic look.

Great job! And hope for the best for you
-Mati

Last edited by Lonebot; 01-24-2018 at 05:23 AM. Reason: typos :~)
01-24-2018, 06:46 AM
I'm not a strategy/puzzle guy but I know a quality game when I see it. Played up to level 11 of "flip it" and put it down for later. Just the 10 tutorial levels and first main levels are worth the asking price, especially for people who are actually good at these games. Who knows, maybe it'll make me more smarter-er!
01-24-2018, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonebot View Post
If you are a puzzle lover, so this is a must!
The puzzles just have the right amount of difficulty, and that A-ha! moment is really satisfying.
Many levels to explore with a lot unique and surprising new mechanics.
The visual are also ace, with a nice minimalistic look.

Great job! And hope for the best for you
-Mati
Thanks a lot, Mati!
01-24-2018, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
I'm not a strategy/puzzle guy but I know a quality game when I see it. Played up to level 11 of "flip it" and put it down for later. Just the 10 tutorial levels and first main levels are worth the asking price, especially for people who are actually good at these games. Who knows, maybe it'll make me more smarter-er!
"Just the 10 tutorial levels and first main levels are worth the asking price" - Wow! Thanks a lot!
01-24-2018, 02:21 PM
Brilliant puzzler cant say it enough, I am on chapter 3 with the jump.
01-24-2018, 10:24 PM
Having a lot of fun with this as well. Only in world one and it's already getting tricky.

Quick question, does anyone else's phone get hot while playing? Played about 20 min and my 7plus was warm like I was playing something way more taxing like neon chrome. Puzzle games usually don't cause my phone to heat up at all.

Also any plans for an Android version?
01-25-2018, 10:55 AM
I agree with all the prior comments. Excellent!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve