[BETA] Defend the Cake - Tower Defense by former Blizzard and Riot devs
We are excited to announce the TestFlight beta for Defend the Cake, a strategic and scrumptious Tower Defense game with an emphasis on mazing (shaping the path the enemies take), and some fresh new mechanics.
We are a self-funded, independent team of 3 former Blizzard and Riot developers and we are super excited to finally bring Defend the Cake to mobile after launching on Steam this last December.
If you would like to participate in our TestFlight beta, sign up here
We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback, especially with regard to the UI and touch controls. Please post your thoughts and feedback in this thread, or send us an email at theChefs@defendthecake.com
- • Tower Defense that requires strategic thinking and tactical timing to defend your Cake from an onslaught of hungry bugs
- • Place your Cake, you decide where the path will lead
- • Strategically shape the path using Toast Walls, and create a maze for the enemy bugs
- • 18 challenging levels, each introduces a new enemy to contend with
- • 6 unique defenses with 2 upgrades each
- • Day/Night cycle: Take as much time as you like to plan your defenses during the Day, then when you’re ready, fend off waves of bugs in real time at Night by Powering Up your defenses
- • Can you top the leaderboard? Test your best defense in Score Attack!
- • Over 9,000 calories of fun
- • All the cake you can eat... WAIT NO!
$4.99, no IAP
Youtube link | Pop Up
See you in the Cakedom!
Last edited by machina; 02-06-2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Updated release date