★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pilfer from poets, bargain with bishops and serenade the local simpleton on your hapless quest for absolution. Four Last Things is a point-and-click adventure game made from Renaissance-era paintings.

It's kind of like if Monkey Island had been made in 16th century Flanders, by a time-travelling Monty Python fanboy...

***In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. God saw all that he had made, and it was good. Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

'Ooops,' said god, seeing he had created a fool. But before he was able to remedy his error, man spoke;

'No backsies!' he chirped, and scuttled off into the forest.***

Features;

-Pointing and Clicking
-Renaissance Artwork
-Classical Music
-Sinful Behaviour
-Pie eating contests
-Detailed, Interactive Game World
-Simple Visual Interface
-Friendly, logical puzzles
-Nonsense
-Piffle
-Moments of Surprising Profundity

Four Last Things is an impressive and impressively funny adventure that pulls off its Monty Python-esque humor with gusto.
90/100 AdventureGamers.com
01-24-2018, 04:49 PM
Out in the States 6 hours and 11 minutes from the time of this post.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

01-25-2018, 05:58 AM
the game seems interesting. however, the dialogue choices screen has a gold background with gold text so i couldnt read the selections. if the developer is reading, maybe change it to a black background w gold letters? i deleted it but if it gets fixed will try again
01-25-2018, 01:20 PM
Picked this one up first thing this morning but haven't played it yet. Does it have iCloud save so I can swap between iPad and iPhone X? This looks like one that's more fun on my 12.9" iPad.

iPhone X Silver 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Switch / Vita / n3DS / PS4 / PS3
Animal Crossing: 6648 4943 739 / Pixelle
01-29-2018, 02:17 PM
Would be good to hear how people get on, I dont do much point and click usually but this interesting!
01-29-2018, 03:27 PM
I played this on the plane some this weekend. It's much more enjoyable on the iPad due to the size and detail of things, so I'm sticking to iPad on this one, but you could still play it on a phone. I'm starting to play the more finely detailed games on iPad these days. I don't think there's iCloud save offered, but it does auto-save regularly.

Very funny game so far, I'm only a few screens in. Lots of tongue-in-cheek humor, even some Kickstarter backer jokes in there heh. Movement was a little bit awkward for me (moving between screens and such) but I got the hang of it after a few screens.

iPhone X Silver 256gb ATT / iPad Pro LTE 128 12.9" & 9.7"
Apple Watch Sport Series 0 / Switch / Vita / n3DS / PS4 / PS3
Animal Crossing: 6648 4943 739 / Pixelle
01-29-2018, 08:53 PM
I watched some of AppUnwrapper's gameplay video of this and it looked hilarious. I may pick it up.
02-15-2018, 03:20 PM
Shame that apple didn't give this game a push. It is an amazing game. Richardson did an amazing job at it.