★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe beyond).

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is developed by the makers of cult hit SLAYAWAY CAMP (5/5 -Rue Morgue, Touch Arcade, Gamezebo... "The most ridiculously, absurdly, insanely over the top violent game Ive ever seen." -Dread Central).

Key Features:

8 gut-wrenching episodes for over 100 puzzle levels!

See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!

Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!

Choose R mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or PG for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience

Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.

Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!*

Making *any* purchase in-game will result in a serene, ad-free experience.

No online connection required! Slash on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire... just don't let Jason find you!

----

FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.

Friday the 13th: The Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is 2018 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
01-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Is it softlaunch?

01-25-2018, 02:34 AM
Not showing in uk store
01-25-2018, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsiderus View Post
is it softlaunch?
да точно ,вижу пока только в us
01-25-2018, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDich View Post
да точно ,вижу пока только в us
Can we please keep things in English?

Apparently that translates to I only see it in the US.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
01-25-2018, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Can we please keep things in English?

Apparently that translates to I only see it in the US.
Yes, it does
01-25-2018, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightsiderus View Post
Yes, it does
Killercow (over on Twitter) has a theory that the game might be specific to the US Store because of license issues. I hope that isnt the case.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
01-25-2018, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Killercow (over on Twitter) has a theory that the game might be specific to the US Store because of license issues. I hope that isnt the case.
Well, you can make US store account and play there.
01-25-2018, 06:41 AM
It seems thats youll buy episodes so well not be able to purchase them😔
01-25-2018, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revok View Post
It seems that’s you’ll buy episodes so we’ll not be able to purchase them��
If you live in another country you can still purchase from other countries. I have US App Store account and a Japan app store account and so to make purchases I just buy a Japan App Store gift card (in this case you can buy a US App Store gift card online). I have a friend who buys me one when I need it and I pay him back which actually saves me a few bucks by not getting it from an online store. Where there is a will there is a way
I have spent hundreds of dollars in Japan store since they have some games that have never made it west like DQVII, Monster Hunter Stories, FFXIII, FFX and so on.

Last edited by Dailon80; 01-25-2018 at 07:13 AM.