★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gary Qian
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 198.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (3)
App description: Caterpillage features 2 Epic Game Modes: Battles and Campaign

Battles:

Fight other players online in a multiplayer spectacle in the Battles gamemode.
-Fast paced fights
-Spawn in your own army
-Fight for resources
-Develop strategies to defeat your opponent
-1v1 matches
-Global rankings and leaderboards
-Reach rank 1!

In Battles, you face an enemy caterpillar in a fight to the death. Soldiers, tanks, Helipigs and Generals have come to your aid! Spawn in allied units to help you take down your opponent. But beware: your enemy will have their own army to counter.

Craft strategies to defeat stronger and stronger enemies as you climb towards the top of the global leaderboards. Gain or lose trophies after each battle to know who is the most powerful caterpillar.

Campaign:

Become an awesome giant planet destroying Space Caterpillar by eating everything that crosses your path!

Unleash chaos and destruction as the planets of the galaxy attempt to stop you!

Grow and upgrade your caterpillar to take on the most challenging foes in the galaxy and the universe!

Become a (not so) beautiful butterfly!

Discover strategies offline to defeat unique enemies as you jump, snake, slither, worm, and pillage your way through the galaxy.

Caterpillage is a crazy blend of Action, Platformer, Simulation and Sandbox games.

Featuring a 100% destructible environment and a custom physics engine, become the super death worm that you were meant to be! Send planets into chaos as you tunnel and dig underneath only to burst out and rain acid spit onto the enemies below.

Melonius Games's comments:

NEW MODE: BATTLES!
  • Fast paced online multiplayer fights
  • Spawn in your own army
  • Fight for resources
  • Develop strategies to defeat your opponent
  • 1v1 matches
  • Global rankings and leaderboards
  • Reach rank 1!

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-30-2018, 08:33 AM
Omg this game is so cool! But how do I not die from the satellites?

01-30-2018, 07:30 PM
Thanks for playing!

The satellites are designed to keep you from skimming or staying airborne for too long. Try diving underground for a moment and the lasers will stop shooting.

When you are in the air, they will slowly lock onto you.
01-30-2018, 07:53 PM
Grabbing this now! I think, however, that the explosions should be huge instead of so small/tiny, though. Also the destruction should be more intense! Add some fire and maybe blood, and this will be a lot better IMO! Whaduya think?!
01-31-2018, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

That is a good point. I think we will start implementing that right away. You can expect to see larger and prettier debris and explosions in the next major update.

We would love to hear any more suggestions to make the game better for you!
01-31-2018, 01:17 AM
Nice!
Cant wait for the update!!👍
01-31-2018, 03:30 AM
Hey everyone, just FYI, we just released a minor update that reduces the final size of the app by almost 140mb! Enjoy your extra space on your phone!
01-31-2018, 11:08 AM
I kept playing and I wanted to say that I think a joystick would be a good option. I think I have the touch controls down, but a joystick seems like a good idea here!
01-31-2018, 03:07 PM
Yeah, definitely! We were planning on adding a joystick option in the next update. Keep an eye out for it!
01-31-2018, 09:13 PM
great, I also found a bug where regular citizen people's heads dont flash red when hurt. Just wanted to let you know.