★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ----------------------------------------
Game Info
----------------------------------------
A Dream Collaboration!
Legendary heroes and villains from across the FINAL FANTASY series come together in a compelling story of powerful deities and a world in peril. Fans of the series will see their favorite characters in a brand-new adventure, and newcomers will experience the compelling story, drama, and combat that the FINAL FANTASY series is known for!

Turn-Based Combat with a Twist!
Engage in simple yet strategic turn-based combat! The unique Bravery system challenges you to balance offense with defense as you build up your Bravery and wait for the right moment to strike!

Assemble Your Party!
Build parties from a cast of dozens of FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains and prepare them for battle with a variety of equipment and abilities. Embark on a journey alongside beloved characters and encounter familiar faces, summons, and more along the way!

Play with Friends!
Multiplayer quests allow you to join forces with up to two other players to bring down mighty enemies and earn fabulous rewards!

Story
Darkness converges upon us, and the world crumbles before our very eyes
What was once a sanctuary for the weary has now become a battlefield.
Long ago, the deities Spiritus and Materia warped the fabric of time and space to create a new worlda world they populated with warriors from other realms.
These men and women were forced to fight day and night without reprieve, and the strain of endless battle soon grew to be too great.
With battered bodies and shattered spirits, they sent out a cry for help
01-30-2018, 10:00 PM
You can download it, but the servers are under maintenance right now...

01-30-2018, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmessiah View Post
You can download it, but the servers are under maintenance right now...
Servers are up. Not quite what I expected, but interesting nonetheless.
01-31-2018, 12:13 AM
... no ipX resolution. :/

Gamecenter : taeles
01-31-2018, 12:42 AM
They said the game is not Region locked but no sign of it in SEA appstore
01-31-2018, 02:01 AM
Not sure if I’m digging this. Just seems a bit meh, I donno, like a worse record keeper and I didn’t even play RK that long.

Last edited by Montanx; 01-31-2018 at 02:18 AM.
01-31-2018, 05:15 AM
Good game for me, I like it
01-31-2018, 06:01 AM
The constant downloading sure gets annoying after a while...
01-31-2018, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nao View Post
The constant downloading sure gets annoying after a while...
have you check the setting for some kind like download the whole data package option ? many game these day have that option for sound pack or even later chapter resource.
01-31-2018, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
Not sure if I’m digging this. Just seems a bit meh, I donno, like a worse record keeper and I didn’t even play RK that long.
Funny — my reaction is exactly the opposite. FF:RK held no interest for me, but this has enough character, story, and visual appeal to keep me going. I like the combat system, too.