Coiny Block

Skyriser Media
Retro arcade clicker game, with a twist! Coiny Block is an arcade clicker game with retro graphics. You tap the block t…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Retro arcade clicker game, with a twist! Coiny Block is an arcade clicker game with retro graphics. You tap the block to collect more coins, unlock more blocks, and at the same time avoiding enemies and a collecting power ups. You have 3 hearts, and you lose a heart if you accidentally tap on an enemy. You can refill your hearts by picking up hearts and potions power ups. In the year 198X, the evil Nega-Brain has stolen all the world's Coins. Hero, you must defeat him and save the Coins! Start your adventure to save the world! Features: • Collect Coins! • Unlock new Block types! • Awesome Power-ups! • Challenging Enemies, spikes and lava! • Secrets and cheats to discover! • Deluxe Paint quality 16-bit graphics! • Chiptune music! • Multiple endings! • Daily chests! Unlock Blocks: • Miner • Bitcoin/Blockchain • Egg • Edgy • 2-bit • Touch Arcade • Emoji • Valentine's Day • St-Patrick's Day • Soccer/Football World Cup • Linked • Flappy • PewDiePie • Nega-Brain ...and more coming soon! Reviews: "Amazing PREMIUM Clicker!!!!" "NOBODY makes premium idle/ clicker games, thank you developers! Everybody buy premium to support these incredible developers, say no to F2P and BUY PREMIUM!" "Nostalgia overload" "Great game, fun game to pass time." "Pixel art" "Digging the pixel art and sounds effects" "Addictive!" "I’m already addicted to this game! I love the retro style and it’s easy to understand right from the start." "Awesome game, love it!" "Came across the game in the App Store, love the game play." "Amazing" "Addictive and fun! Thank you" "Old school" "Reminds of of old school arcade games!" "Brings me back" "Game is very simple to play, yet it keeps me on my toes... l love all the classic sound effects and retro feel. Great work on game!" "Awesome Game" "Great game! Super fun and addictive. Very well thought out with incredible attention to detail." "Coiny Block is a fun, challenging journey. There are lots of levels and continual puzzles to solve. I find game play to be addicting and easy to pick up iphone and get lost in clicking." Twitter: @CoinyBlock Facebook: http://facebook.com/CoinyBlock Email: [email protected] Press Kit: http://coinyblock.com/presskit/
Information
Seller:Skyriser Media
Genre:Arcade, Strategy, Action
Release:Feb 01, 2018
Updated:Apr 01, 2020
Version:1.1.5
Size:58.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (2)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal