★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Faceoff with friends in a turn-based, disc-swiping race as you compete to be the first to get your disc around the track. Tackle tracks with sweeping curves and elevation changes in physics-based environments. Play at your own pace as you master the action-packed sport of disc drivin.

Based on the acclaimed original Disc Drivin, Disc Drivin 2 is a combination of skill and tension-producing physics. Now with two swipes per turn, set up your shot and make a second move while still in motion to avoid an unexpected hazard at the last second. Armed with an arsenal of upgradable powers to slip past your enemy, decide the best way to outrace your opponent. Try your hand at the new Speedrun mode where youll race against the clock to improve your skills. Earn coins in competition to unlock cards, new powers, discs, and abilities.

A competitive battle to the finish line, Disc Drivin 2 is a fresh combination of friendly competition, anticipation, strategy, and hijinks on the track!

Features:
Intuitively swipe to move your disc around the track
Compete in turn-based multiplayer battles around the globe
More than 15 unique tracks of various challenge levels
Single-player Speedrun, local multiplayer, and pass-and-play modes
Collect cards to unlock crazy new discs, upgrade powers, and earn disc abilities
Many unique powers such as turbo, missiles, autopilot, and bombs
New animated hazards like lasers, spikes, and force fields
Customize your disc and play as a pizza, cake, monster truck tire, and more
Full 3D physics
Four cheerful and immersive environments

Boardumb's comments:

02-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Yessss! Love this game.

Anyone wanna play 4P games, send me an invite "murph".

02-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Is the camera/aiming arrow supposed to come up each turn? Its only coming up the very first swipe of the match, then I have to guess if the track curves around off screen.
What am I missing?
02-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Ive only had a quick go but I have the same problem; there must be a way to alter the view otherwise how do you play?
02-01-2018, 12:05 PM
I love this sequel too. The 2 swipe mechanic works well. Just a couple of things, please bring back chat, it worked well in the original. Im ok with most of the coin system, but selecting a race for 5 coins every MP game Im not overly keen on.

Also because power ups/ability upgrades are tied into progression/spending coins on cards , I can see it being a bit of an unfair advantage when doing games with your friends that dont have them unlocked yet.

Other than that, great game thanks guys (Im kel808 feel free to start a game)

EDIT: I dropped my rating from 5 to 3 after playing a lot since its launch. It's still great at heart BUT the mulligans and especially the lack of chat rip the fun out of playing. Also frame rate issues on my 6+.

Last edited by squirpe; 02-03-2018 at 12:40 AM.
02-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Die hard disc drivin fan. Not liking it so far. Sorry. Cant see any coins. The one power up seems to activate only by holding on it for longer ? Is that right ? Seeing stutter in iPhone X
02-01-2018, 03:10 PM
I like the smoothness of the gameplay and dont have too many complaints overall. Things that I feel need to change are:

- Having a settings option when creating races e.g. ability to disable mulligan

- not have to watch ads to mulligan after paying for the 4.99 premium package

- ability to pan the area to get a better view of the track around corners etc
02-01-2018, 03:28 PM
When we pay 4.99 for a game, we should never have to see another bloody ad again. I certainly wont be putting a penny into this game until thats made a thing.
02-01-2018, 03:38 PM
Loving it so far!

turakm - if anyone wants to play
02-02-2018, 03:02 AM
Add me requests

Hey Disc Drivin players. I started a username thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...52#post4083252

Starting to get the hang of this. Still havent won a match though!

Game Center: AnotherkellydwN

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 2481-8785-2021

My Instagram & Twitter