★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Stickman Disc Golf Battle is a PVP game all about disc golfing and builds on the successful multiplayer formula of Stickman Skate Battle and Stickman Cross Golf Battle. Use various realistic discs (Fader, Curver, Ranger, etc.) combined with players with different abilities to beat your opponents in spectacular landscapes. There are tons of cool stuff to unlock like golfers and discs and various challenges like daily, weekly and monthly live events and tournaments with realistic physics. This and more makes Stickman Disc Golf Battle the ultimate disc golfing multiplayer game.

Based on the success of Stickman Skate Battle and Stickman Cross Golf Battle with more than 10 million players

Pack your discs and join the ultimate Stickman Disc Golf Battle multiplayer experience. Battle with your friends and all people around the world in 1vs1 matches in astonishing, beautiful, hand designed courses. Perform spectacular shots and try to beat your opponent to get his coins and get a chance to participate in the best disc golf world events. Daily, Weekly and Monthly events and tournaments, Free Training, 1vs1 matches and friend challenges and are just few of the awesome features waiting for you right now.

GAME MODES
1vs1 battle, beat your opponent by requiring less shots
Daily, weekly and monthly events with chances to win the jackpot
Training mode. Train your skills whenever you want
Tutorial. Learn the basics
Offline mode. You can play even in offline mode

CONTENT
Realtime multiplayer PVP
Beautiful designed and hand crafted disc golf courses with more than 100 different holes
30 different skilled characters including Womans, Spaceman, Pinky, Beach Girl, Ghost and many more
Various discs including Fader, Curver, Ranger and Putter
Full controller support
Leaderboards, Tournaments, Daily Prizes, Player Invitations, Friend Challenges, Revenges, Leagues, Shootouts, and so much more
Full controller support

robertsze's comments:

Stickman Disc Golf Battle is now finally available for iOS and Android. We would love to hear your impression
02-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Good fun, but putting can be very frustrating

With impressive graphical quality and physics (the flights and falls of discs are remarkably well rendered), this game is as much fun as Djinnworks' other golf game, but I'm finding that putting is extremely frustrating. Too often, when putting close to the basket, the disc hits the bottom part of the basket and fails to go inside. It is so hard to determine the flight path of putts when you are near the basket that this uncertainty often leads to missed shots that lose matches despite being only a few feet from the basket. The visual articulation of the disc's flight path should be changed so it is substantially clearer in order for this game to be commercially successful. It's not a good business strategy to frustrate users.

02-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
With impressive graphical quality and physics (the flights and falls of discs are remarkably well rendered), this game is as much fun as Djinnworks' other golf game, but I'm finding that putting is extremely frustrating. Too often, when putting close to the basket, the disc hits the bottom part of the basket and fails to go inside. It is so hard to determine the flight path of putts when you are near the basket that this uncertainty often leads to missed shots that lose matches despite being only a few feet from the basket. The visual articulation of the disc's flight path should be changed so it is substantially clearer in order for this game to be commercially successful. It's not a good business strategy to frustrate users.
Hi Grist, thanks for the feedback. We have been able to reproduce "miss shot when near to the basket" issue and already submitted a fix to Apple (Android version live in a few minutes)
02-06-2018, 07:33 PM
The latest update hasn't completely fixed the "miss shot when near to the basket" problem. It happened again to me this afternoon while playing the Oakland course, long after I downloaded the update. I attempted 3 shots at the basket from only a few feet away, and on every shot I stopped the oscillating shot meter at precisely the center position, and all three shots hit the bottom part of the basket and bounced away. This didn't happen while playing any of the other courses today.
02-08-2018, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
The latest update hasn't completely fixed the "miss shot when near to the basket" problem. It happened again to me this afternoon while playing the Oakland course, long after I downloaded the update. I attempted 3 shots at the basket from only a few feet away, and on every shot I stopped the oscillating shot meter at precisely the center position, and all three shots hit the bottom part of the basket and bounced away. This didn't happen while playing any of the other courses today.
We have identified the issue now. Normally you will always be positioned in a distance so that you can reach the basket. When we lookup where to position the player the algorithm might stop if there is an obstacle behind you, e.g. a tree, water, rock, etc.. In such a case you will positioned way to close to the basket. This is now fixed by looking up more locations around the basket for a perfect position for a perfect shot. Update will be submitted today and should be available shortly. Thanks!
02-08-2018, 01:48 PM
Low Fences and Wall

It seems like you should be able to throw over a low fence or wall, but once you get too close to one, you have to throw off to the side before going forward again. I'm not sure if this is the intent, but it seems to be enough of a penalty by stopping shots from moving forward. Maybe the reset position for the next shot should be far enough behind the fence/wall so that a normal shot can go over it?
02-08-2018, 05:19 PM
So, what are the differences between this game and Cross battle? Seems like the same exact game!!
02-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
So, what are the differences between this game and Cross battle? Seems like the same exact game!!
bigrand1: I'm enjoying both of these games. What they have in common are wonderful graphical treatments, realistic physics, online competition, and high fun factor; what differs are the strategies you need to apply to win games, the terrain of the courses, and the mesmerizing flights of the disc. Another difference, unfortunately, is that many more people currently are playing the disc golf game online and only a small number are playing the other golf game. I am convinced that even golf-haters will enjoy both of these games.
02-14-2018, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoFerret View Post
It seems like you should be able to throw over a low fence or wall, but once you get too close to one, you have to throw off to the side before going forward again. I'm not sure if this is the intent, but it seems to be enough of a penalty by stopping shots from moving forward. Maybe the reset position for the next shot should be far enough behind the fence/wall so that a normal shot can go over it?
We tweak this a bit in the coming update (probably tomorrow) which will also feature a new course:

02-14-2018, 08:08 PM
Who Goes First

Suggestion: Let the player who shoots first be random rather than the first person to start a room.