★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mecho Wars Online (free ad supported turn based strategy)

11-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Mecho Wars Online (free ad supported turn based strategy)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=336789380&mt=8

Play Mecho Wars Online the free ad supported version, since we do have to pay for our servers

You can choose to upgrade to the paid version to get single player, challenge mode and rid of the ads, but if not you can just play the online free version.

11-02-2009, 08:09 PM
come on, make the battle sequence more 'exciting'. It's like shooting little puffs at each other. Some 'impact' effects would be nice, like how they did it in zenonia =)

Good game though.
11-02-2009, 08:15 PM
Maybe now I will have some new people to play against. I assume the two versions will work over the same servers and can match up and stuff. It seems like few people play online.

Plus+: Blake365
Openfient: Blake365
11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
looks cool, ill check it out when i have a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
11-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral View Post
Maybe now I will have some new people to play against. I assume the two versions will work over the same servers and can match up and stuff.
EXACTLY!!!

Thanks, Luc.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
11-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coral View Post
Maybe now I will have some new people to play against. I assume the two versions will work over the same servers and can match up and stuff. It seems like few people play online.
yeah they work over the same servers, and now well no one can ask for a promo code so the people who don't want to pay, well will have to get the online one that has ads but the ads are only during non gameplay parts

also push works in the free one but not in the paid one, we don't know what is the problem yet, I think apple hasen't approved it on the paid one yet weirdly sorry about that we will try and get it sorted out asap