★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BinaryDefense sets you back to a tactical and classical TowerDefense game with a touch of modernity !
Establish a powerful defense grid over a complete mission path in order to face numerous waves of binary-invaders.
Be free to settle precise and smart strategy without maximum tower levels or predefined tower locations.

The terminals are under attack agent-X, will you stand the test of BinaryDefense ?

Feature:
- NO maximum tower level
- NO predefined tower location
- Fight along 14 unique designed missions
- 1 Endless level (go as far as you can)
- Optimal interface experience
- Fast and advanced graphic engine
- A world players ranking (coming soon)
- Regular updates (more levels are coming)
02-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Ok Ive just taken the plunge and bought this - there is actually a free version that allows you to play the first level and then pay the iap.

Nothing new on offer here, in fact some of the sprites look very familiar...... But I am enjoying it so far, its playing a pretty decent TD - I like the no limit to upgrades mechanic and theres no secondary currencies or any of that malarkey.

The only issue I do have with it at the moment are that the only info youre given about what the towers are and do is a brief flash up at the start of the first level, and that the pacing of the waves seems a little off in that it often feels more like one endless wave.

If youre a TD fan do yourself a favour and give this a go, try the free version first if youre on the fence, its well worth your 99 pence.
02-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I agree... there's a good td game here and yes it looks (very) similar to the game that started it all, but I'm not complaining. I also like the idea of towers having no maximum upgrade. At the moment it's trial and error working out what each tower does tho. I had the feeling of fighting one huge endless wave also.

As I said there's a good game here, and maybe after a few updates it will be a suitable alternative, but at the moment NeoDefense is still the current reigning world champion, (in the GeoDefense-alike weight division) especially with all the quality of life polishing it has had (auto tower upgrades, perfect balancing etc).

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 02-06-2018 at 07:56 PM.
02-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Those maps look like they have just been copied from Geodefense. Pretty much exactly the same.
02-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville2106 View Post
Those maps look like they have just been copied from Geodefense. Pretty much exactly the same.
I agree. Looks almost identical to GeoDefense
02-28-2018, 01:51 PM
Yeah like it. Its not as good as neoDefense but itll do untill (if ever) neo is updated.

I like the endless waves map, my record is 37 waves on normal. Pretty nice game if in need to kill some time.