★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iPigeon

11-02-2009, 08:45 PM
iPigeon

Hi,

Mudloop is proud to present iPigeon, a fun pick up and play game where you fly around an endless city as a pigeon, while pooing on cars to increase your score.

5 promo codes (please leave a review here or in the app store or both if you use one of the codes):

PRFJNA7TAXT3
33KNMTX4TK7H
LEL399JPWY6M
PWP9RKN767H3
39R366MA97WR

Contact me with the details if you missed the codes and want to write a review.

Some screenshots :

- App store link -

Enjoy!
11-02-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks, took 39R366MA97WR

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
First, a restroom line-drawing game now a pigeon poo-em-up. ...'poomup'? I love it. Sometimes it's fun to indulge your inner kid like that!
11-02-2009, 08:57 PM
argh, rest of codes got lurked

the graphics look interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-02-2009, 09:05 PM
This is a really fun casual game. It's a bit too easy though, I could literally go on for days and not die, I just got so tired of it after I while I just let the bird fly where it wanted and eventually died. So I'm hoping, for future updates, there are more obstacles. & possibly some extra content (unlockable items, characters, etc.).

Btw, I got LEL399JPWY6M.
11-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
This is a really fun casual game. It's a bit too easy though, I could literally go on for days and not die, I just got so tired of it after I while I just let the bird fly where it wanted and eventually died. So I'm hoping, for future updates, there are more obstacles. & possibly some extra content (unlockable items, characters, etc.).

Btw, I got LEL399JPWY6M.
Yes, more content will be added in the future. Also, the game does get harder as you go on. I kept it deliberately easy at the beginning to allow for people to get used to the controls - I tested it out on some people and they said it took some time to get used to, especially for people who don't have much gaming experience.

Maybe a hard mode would make it more interesting for more experienced gamers?

Thanks!
11-02-2009, 09:12 PM
...lol, you could have players having to watch out for peregrine falcons...that would be a good enemy to have to dodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I also found it too easy... I never had to move the slider more than about 1cm to each side, in fact moving it too far just meant I hit the walls. I didn't really notice the difficulty increasing either. Also when I *cough* had to go, I didn't need to hold the button to slow down at all, I just tapped it and hit my target pretty much every time.

It's a cool game, I like the art style and the music is pretty funny, I'm glad it doesn't take itself too seriously. The main negative point is the repetition, if it had more stuff to avoid and possibly stuff to collect as you fly along it'd be a lot more entertaining and I'd be able to play for more than 5 minutes at a time.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
11-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Okay, a harder difficulty level will be coming up. Thanks for the feedback! In the meantime, just try to beat my current highscore on open feint if you want a challenge