★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore the world of the fifteenth FINAL FANTASY in the palm of your hand

FINAL FANTASY XV is now playable on your smartphone!

"Explore the world of FINAL FANTASY XV
with a cast of cute and cool characters! "

Now you can enjoy the FINAL FANTASY XV story across 10 exciting chapters

Tap to move, tap to talk, and tap to fight
Easy for anyone to pick up and play!

- Story -
The Tale of the Chosen King, Savior to the Star.

After years of fighting, the nations of Lucis and Niflheim at last agree to an armistice.

As a symbol of this promised peace, Noctis, crown prince of Lucis, is to wed the Lady Lunafreya of Tenebrae.

The prince sets forth for his wedding on the eve of the signing ceremony, sent off by his father, King Regis.
Unbeknownst to Noctis, however, the journey ahead is fraught with perils...

- Supported Devices -
iOS device with iOS 11.1 or later installed
iPhone6s (9th gen iphone) or later
iPad Pro
iPad (5th gen ipad) or later
iPad Air2 (2nd gen ipad air) or later
iPad mini4 (4th generation ipad mini) or later
Memory required: 5GB or greater (the high resolution version requires 8GB or greater)

Lurchroboter's comments:
Haha!!! The link above works now! I am downloading right now! Have fun, you all!!!! ����������

MOD EDIT: Link to pre-order thread discussion: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=316557

02-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
It's not out, they misunderstood the embargo and posted a review when they should have posted a preview. Also, sort of hilarious how they revealed their hand with the other "lots of people are talking about it" drama stoking article. Lots of people are talking about a game that "just came out" that isn't actually out at all... lol.
Ahh classic slip up. I guess it's a big release so they're antsy to get the first reviews out for views. Hopefully you guys have one ready to go as well when it's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchroboter View Post
Haha!!! The link above works now! I am downloading right now! Have fun, you all!!!! ����������
Ahh lucky you. I'm just waiting to see if it'll work on older iOS. Hopefully someone on this thread that gets it can see if they can get it running on ios 10.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria

02-07-2018, 11:21 PM
It's downloading right now (Australia) straight to my device running iOS 10. I'll report back if it works or not.

Works perfectly fine running iOS 10.3.3. All chapters need in game downloading, after that there is no internet required. Hooked already.

Last edited by Son of Anarchy; 02-07-2018 at 11:40 PM.
02-07-2018, 11:31 PM
Works just fine with my iOS 10.
02-07-2018, 11:33 PM
02-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Ah, can just cancel the preorder and then force quit the App Store, now good to go.

Last edited by trystero; 02-07-2018 at 11:43 PM.
02-07-2018, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladejay View Post
Works just fine with my iOS 10.
Oh amazing news. Now my week has been made. Thanks! *downloading now*

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Hero Emblems
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag NA / Fate Grand Order JPN / Arena of Valor NA: Altria
02-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Still not out on pacific coast AppStore. Has it preordered went in canceled it then did a restart on my phone and still says I have it preordered lol cant download either, obviously.
02-08-2018, 12:24 AM
how do u buy all chapters?

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-08-2018, 12:38 AM
I wonder if this really is the same game just "remade with new graphics and battle system"? I'm just curious if it really is packed with all the side quests and missions of the original game or does it go straight to every story point. If it packed in all the side stuff that would be incredible for a mobile "remake" of a game. It would be massive content wise.