★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

I'm cheap let's talk about it

02-10-2018, 08:07 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 123
I'm cheap let's talk about it

Will wait price drop.. itís too much for me..
02-10-2018, 09:02 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonalisax View Post
Will wait price drop.. itís too much for me..
Same

02-10-2018, 09:49 AM
#3
Joined: Jul 2016
Location: croatia
Posts: 326
looks cool but a little too expensive for ios releases
02-10-2018, 11:34 AM
#4
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 838
This is why we canít have nice things.
02-10-2018, 11:41 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaGonzo View Post
This is why we canít have nice things.
Agreed. And considering that this is also out on Switch, I don’t expect that we will see a sale for a while — and when it comes, it won’t be much of a discount.
02-10-2018, 01:28 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 11,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpygames View Post
looks cool but a little too expensive for ios releases
It’s depressing reading stuff like this. Think people who chase promo codes or wait for price drops (like yourself) would be shocked at higher prices. Give me a premium priced game anytime over freemium. It’s even more expensive in the UK but still cheap. Not every game will be 99p

Hope the dev keeps it at this price
02-12-2018, 04:47 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Itís depressing reading stuff like this. Think people who chase promo codes or wait for price drops (like yourself) would be shocked at higher prices. Give me a premium priced game anytime over freemium. Itís even more expensive in the UK but still cheap. Not every game will be 99p

Hope the dev keeps it at this price
We ll see that it will be 4.99 within 3 months.. And Iím not as rich as you mr.richmaaaan be relax dont be depressed. U continue full prices okay
02-12-2018, 05:04 AM
#8
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonalisax View Post
We ll see that it will be 4.99 within 3 months.. And Iím not as rich as you mr.richmaaaan be relax dont be depressed. U continue full prices okay
The last few posts regarding the price have been a discussion, until you replied. :P

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-12-2018, 06:13 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The last few posts regarding the price have been a discussion, until you replied. :P
Because this game is good but never a 15 usd Game.. And lots of people thinking as me about price.. With 15 usd u can sell 100 copy but with 5 usd u can sell 10000 copy.. And a gameís very high price doesnt show the gameís perfection.. I know lots of game with low price put premium.. We dont want free we want only sensible prices..
02-12-2018, 07:17 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmonalisax View Post
Because this game is good but never a 15 usd Game.. And lots of people thinking as me about price.. With 15 usd u can sell 100 copy but with 5 usd u can sell 10000 copy.. And a gameís very high price doesnt show the gameís perfection.. I know lots of game with low price put premium.. We dont want free we want only sensible prices..
I understand it isnt anymore normal that an indie dev tries to put a premium price on a mobile release, but considering this is a 1:1 release of the Nintendo Switch version, it makes more sense that way.

If the devs decide to give this a lower price point on mobile, lots of consumers wont choose to buy for the Switch as more people have idevices than switches at this point. This at least gives an option for those with the Switch to get it there.

Im curious though... How much would you consider a sensible price point for this game?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword