★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Florence is an interactive storybook from the award-winning lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman's very first love.

Florence Yeoh feels a little... stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world and herself.

Experience every beat of Florence and Krish's relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes - from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow... to growing apart. Drawing inspiration from 'slice of life' graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is an intimate and unforgettable story.

Eli's comments:

Florence

Annapurna Interactive
Genres: Games Family Adventure Books
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Florence is an interactive storybook from the award-winning lead designer of Monument Valley about the heart-racing highs and heartbreaking lows of a young woman's very first love.

Florence Yeoh feels a little... stuck. Her life is an endless routine of work, sleep, and spending too much time on social media. Then one day, she meets a cello player named Krish who changes everything about how she sees the world and herself.

Experience every beat of Florence and Krish's relationship through a series of mini-game vignettes - from flirting to fighting, from helping each other grow... to growing apart. Drawing inspiration from 'slice of life' graphic novels and webcomics, Florence is an intimate and unforgettable story.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74
  • iPhone8-iPhone8
  • iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
  • iPhoneX-iPhoneX

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 10.0

Download Size: 1.1GB

02-13-2018, 10:53 AM
One thing that can pose some issues with preorders is forgetting that you preordered the item at all!

I woke up to a notification about the preorder downloading and it wasnt until I opened the App Store and looked more closely that I remembered what this was.

Now if only I didnt have such an extensive backlog of games, ugh.

02-13-2018, 12:12 PM
What a wonderful experience, can't say the ending is what I expected... Wondering if there may be multiple paths/endings or just one experience....

Really a beautiful game though! Heartfelt
02-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
What a wonderful experience, can't say the ending is what I expected... Wondering if there may be multiple paths/endings or just one experience....

Really a beautiful game though! Heartfelt
happy? sad? or bittersweet? thats all i need to know please.

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-13-2018, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
happy? sad? or bittersweet? that’s all i need to know please.
All of the above!
02-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Short but really really cute and exactly what I needed I think. Definitely recommend.
02-13-2018, 06:21 PM
Great!

Amazing stuff, little bit on short side but definitely worth checking out.
There is not much like this on AppStore nowadays ..
02-13-2018, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
One thing that can pose some issues with preorders is forgetting that you preordered the item at all!

I woke up to a notification about the preorder downloading and it wasnt until I opened the App Store and looked more closely that I remembered what this was.

Now if only I didnt have such an extensive backlog of games, ugh.
Yeah, the pre-order system could use work. I appreciate what Apple is trying to do, but it almost seems like you're better off not preordering a game as you can download it when it's immediately available instead of whenever Apple decides to push out the pre-order downloads.
02-13-2018, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
Yeah, the pre-order system could use work. I appreciate what Apple is trying to do, but it almost seems like you're better off not preordering a game as you can download it when it's immediately available instead of whenever Apple decides to push out the pre-order downloads.
I would not recommend pre-ordering anything, anywhere. On the Appstore its just easier to buy when the game is released.
02-13-2018, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
But, pre-orders can also be quite advantageous if folks are enticed with a juicy discount offered only up to the launch date

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 02-13-2018 at 07:23 PM.