★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This futuristic racing sports game, equips players with demolition derby like boosted vehicles that can be smashed into the soccer ball for amazing action-packed goals. Breathtaking graphics and ultra realistic car physics will test your racing soccer skills to the max!

Rocket Soccer Derby brings you a bunch of cool features including:
- Action-packed car soccer
- Real-time multiplayer (online teams 3 Vs 3)
- Tricks like jumping with your car
- Goal scoring action
- Realistic car damage and deformation
- Detailed car customization
- Smooth car physics
- Earn achievements and level-up
- Amazing graphics

Destruction Crew's comments:
We just released a real-time multiplayer game inspired and mixing the game-play of games such as Rocket League and Destruction Derby into one new action-packed soccer racing game.

YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=M-dSkMQecY4



We love to hear from you!

Thanks,

The Destruction Crew - Nick, Steven & Richard
02-14-2018, 04:45 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2013
Location: Hell
Posts: 157


Use this kind of BBcode to get a good looking post with screenshots and AppStore description. Just insert link to your game in it.

VG(EU): Ann0ying | Knives Out(NA): Sup | Apps Beta Tested: 42

02-14-2018, 05:08 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
Thanks much appreciated - we spent a lof of time developing our new game, but still working on our marketing skills
02-15-2018, 07:12 AM
#4
Was about to download the game until I read that its real-time multiplayer game. Single player gamers here. Hate online multiplayer. Always wanted to try something similar to Rocket League, though. Never play Rocket League. Unfortunately, will have to give this game a pass
02-15-2018, 01:22 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Was about to download the game until I read that its real-time multiplayer game. Single player gamers here. Hate online multiplayer. Always wanted to try something similar to Rocket League, though. Never play Rocket League. Unfortunately, will have to give this game a pass
Thanks for your comments, just that you know the game can be played online as well as offline. In offline mode you can setup custom matches without any online connection to be required.
02-15-2018, 02:06 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 866
It's actually a pretty fun game, playa great online and off. Who cares if it's like Rocket League? Most games are offshoots of other games and there is nothing wrong with that. It's not like they are trying to say that this is Rocket League or anything, it's just a similar game and a good one at that.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
02-15-2018, 04:36 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii (ex-pat from England)
Posts: 161
I think it's pretty enjoyable too

Edit: the control layout isn't ideal on iPad (works better on iPhone). An option to resize and rearrange would be very welcome.

Last edited by squirpe; 02-15-2018 at 05:38 PM.
02-15-2018, 05:00 PM
#8
Im installing right now. Lets get it on. Im usuallly a single player player so Ill probably give my feedback later based on that aspect.

I got my soft music on. Mood lighting is on. My iPhone is fully charged. Let get to it.

Lol

Billy
02-15-2018, 05:27 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction Crew View Post
Thanks for your comments, just that you know the game can be played online as well as offline. In offline mode you can setup custom matches without any online connection to be required.
Thats great! Downloading now. You might want to add that bit of info to the game description on the App Store. Its a crucial info that should not be forsaken. More single player gamers, like myself, would not have second guess downloading it. I dont care if its inspired or a clone of Rocket League. If its fun, Im sure to download it. Plus, Ive never played Rocket League. This game would fill the void for me
02-16-2018, 01:34 AM
#10
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
Thats great! Downloading now. You might want to add that bit of info to the game description on the App Store. Its a crucial info that should not be forsaken. More single player gamers, like myself, would not have second guess downloading it. I dont care if its inspired or a clone of Rocket League. If its fun, Im sure to download it. Plus, Ive never played Rocket League. This game would fill the void for me
I fully agree. Even if a multiplayer game looks good, I will often not purchase or download if it doesnt have a single player offline campaign. All too often multiplayer games wind up being unplayable due to either a lack of gamers, server issues, Internet issues, or due the dev no longer supporting multiplayer. With an offline campaign, you pretty much guarantee a working game for as long as its compatible with the iOS and latest phones.