★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Esports on your mobile! Enjoy quick, competitive 5-minute Multiplayer Tower Defense matches, in which you both attack AND defend against REAL opponents online. Come up with insane strategies and build your perfect card deck. Improvise. Adapt. OVERCOME.

INSANELY COMPETITIVE
Challenge, clash, battle and crush players online in ranked multiplayer live games and climb the Tower Duel leaderboard in order to become a tower defense superstar. The crowded TD stadium is waiting for you! Spotlights are searching for the true heroes - the daring few, the strategic genius. Short and furious games, narrated by the famous Maxx King - the living emoji and narcissistic star of reality TV.

DEEP STRATEGIES
There are dozens of tower and attack unit cards in Tower Duel - collect them, upgrade them, craft the deck that suits your strategy best! No two card decks will ever be the same, due to millions of combinations of card upgrades. Never before has this deep strategic gameplay been packed into such short play time matches.

BECOME FAMOUS
In the future, there is no war, no crime, no politics. All disputes are solved by Tower Duel matches. Presidents are just PR suits (just like nowadays, really), all military equipment is donated to Maxx Industries and used just for Tower Duel multiplayer matches. The only person in power is the insane TV personality Maxx King who hosts the TD games and his superstars - Tower Duelists, esports legends, and faces on your cereal. Crush, kill and strategize your path up the TD tournament ladders to reach the top in order to become a member of the clan of the super famous.

ENGAGED COMMUNITY
Join our fun and active Discord chat community, where players are having a real and deep impact on the game design and play tactics. Chat with like-minded TD duelists, explore strategy, plan, scheme, and clash with the brightest minds there are.
----------------
SentinelX: This game has it all: Rushing, Midgame, Endgame, Turtle, Eco, Spam and on top of that you have to stay on top of the arena to optimize your maze.
----------------
Xytonion: The more I play TD the more I get hooked. Nothing beats that Swarm of units and rush at the end of the match.
----------------
MutateMe: "Pff, I want a rematch. Don't surprise me like that."
birdip: "sorry first I need to calm down. still trembling.
----------------
pedrokazz: "I was top 10k in clash royale...I like this game more :)
----------------
Stan: I have been waiting for some good amount of time to get a cool and good mobile game for school, and you guys ACED that mark for me.
----------------
MaxxKing: Multiplayer tower defense is the future of Esports. Guaranteed.
----------------

SO, IN SUMMARY...

True Esports: Play tower defense against REAL players in REAL time. Because thats how you really challenge yourself.

Sweet, short burst multiplayer matches, perfect for a busy day. And long nights.

Collect a ton of awesome tower and attacker cards, mix and match your decks.

Create unique towers and attackers with our groundbreaking level up system.

Learn and analyze your TD skills in an interactive tutorial and with the Replay function.

Show everyone whos the hero of tower defense by beating them ALL and climbing leagues. You may be the next TD World Champion.

Game Balancing is done via an award-winning technology. And sometimes elves.

YouTuber or Streamer?
We are actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators, so let us know about yours!

Got any problems or want to help us improve the game?

Our Secret Discord Community:
https://discord.gg/towerduel

Our Secret Website:
https://towerduel.com

Secret Email of Maxx King:
community@forestringgames.com

We are always happy to hear your feedback!
The Tower Duel Team

MrKanister's comments:

Heya guys, we wanted to show off our game Tower Duel - a Multiplayer Real-Time Tower Defense Game

It would be super awesome to get some feedback from you. Touch Arcade always had a great community so we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Release Coupon: "toucharcadeforum"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can be redeemed in the settings menu of the game

Inspiration, Influences, Concept
Mobile Games are often looked down upon as being casual and boring by the more ambitious players in today’s gaming community. We started out with the vision to develop a mobile game, that would challenge this stereotype. Thus, the gameplay and mechanics should be easy to grasp, yet incorporate high strategic complexity for the more ambitious players to explore. Regarding the core-concept we settled for a combination of tower defense and offense - a major inspiration for this was certainly the infamous WarCraft III Mod “Line Tower Wars “, which we all played enthusiastically in our childhood. After two years of development and one year of Beta-testing and experimenting with countless variations of the game, we ultimately created a completely new tower defense experience. With its openness to a huge audience (almost anyone with a smartphone can play) and competitive focus, we actually believe Tower Duel has great potential to establish itself in the Streaming and eSports scene.

Gameplay and Features
The Tower Duel gameplay in a nutshell: Within a short 5-minute match, you defend your base with a tower maze, while at the same time attacking your opponents. The first player to break the opponents defenses with 30 units, wins and climbs up the TD leagues.The gameplay is competitive and challenging, as it requires fast-paced strategic skills. Hereby, the player faces many challenges and strategic choices in Tower Duel:

- Selecting Attacker and Defender cards for their duel decks and playing them out at the right time.
- Choosing a clever mazing strategy while facing varying battlefields from blank square fields to maps with multiple spawn end exit-points.
- Managing the ingame economy efficiently by balancing between sending attacks and building defenses.
- Finding the right time to boost towers and attackers up to three stages.
- Picking out of a variety of strategies like Rushing, Midgame, Endgame, Turtle, Eco, or Spam.
- Finding the right time to boost towers and attackers up to three stages.
- Choose individual level-up paths for each card, to create unique strategies

About Us
We are a newly founded Games Company from Germany, Forest Ring Games, developing mobile games with a strong focus on competitive play, appealing to both casual and core players. Tower Duel will be our first game and the first step of our ambitious goal in bringing e-sports to mobile platforms.

Check out http://www.towerduel.com if you want to know more or write us here.

Bonus Material
This shot was taken nearly one year ago. Imagine how the game will look one year from now

02-15-2018, 01:57 PM
This looks awesome!

Super cool game! I just downloaded it and played through the tutorial! What do I actually need to do to play against a friend?
02-16-2018, 11:36 AM
Thanks a lot!

@strategymaster you can invite friends simply like this. Once your Buddy clicked on the link, you can challenge each other through the friends menu.

Last edited by MrKanister; 02-16-2018 at 11:45 AM.
02-16-2018, 06:01 PM
This game is really growing on me! Addicting game!
Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Recommended for strategy lovers

Great game that demands a lot of thinking. Love the new take on the tower defense genre